FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Employment Notice No: RRC/CR/1/2012 dated 07.08.2012.
Open Market Recruitment to posts in Pay Band – 1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/-. Railway Recruitment Cell, Central Railway, Mumbai, invites applications from citizens of India and such other candidates declared eligible by the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up the following posts in Pay Band-1 of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in Mumbai, Pune, Bhusaval, Nagpur & Solapur Divisions of Central Railway.
Pay Band & GP: Rs.5200-20200 with GP 1800/-
Number of Vacancy: 2649
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates should submit the applications in the format annexed as Annexure- 1 to this Notification.
- The application should be on good quality A-4 size bond paper (80 GSM) using one side only. News paper cuttings should not be used as applications.
- Candidates should ensure that application on a single sheet conforming to the above specifications. The candidates can also download the application format from the web site: www.rrccr.com. Candidates using printed application form from any other source should ensure that it conforms to the prescribed format.
- Candidates should fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting either in Hindi or in English with black ball point pen only.
- Photograph: one recent (not earlier than three months from the date of application)colour passport size photograph with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sun glasses should be pasted on the application form in the space provided. One identical extra colour pass port size photograph should be enclosed with the application indicating candidates name on the reverse of the photograph. Candidates may note that RRC may reject at any stage for pasting old/unclear photograph on the application or for any significant variations between photograph pasted on the application and actual physical appearance of the candidate.
- Candidates should tick () mark their community in the appropriate box at column No.8 of the application. The candidates with Physical Disabilities shall tick () mark in column No. 10 of the application form.
- The candidate should fill the column No.4 of the application form in English only indicating his address with PIN code, even though application is in Hindi. The candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should fill the nearest Railway Station (column no. 3) for the purpose of issuing free Railway Pass.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST communities should produce a community certificate in the format given in Annexure -A of this Notification.
- Candidates belonging to OBC community should produce a non-creamy layer certificate for 2011-12 or current in the format given in Annexure -B of this notification.
- Candidates who have already been debarred for life from appearing in all the examinations conducted by the Railway Recruitment Boards/Railway Recruitment Cells or those who have been debarred for a specified period which is yet to be over are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates should send their applications sufficiently in advance to reach this office on or before the closing date. Railway Recruitment Cell/CR will not be responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery of applications and no correspondence will be entertained.
- The Candidates should copy the declaration at column No.16 of the application form in his/her own handwriting (Not in CAPTIAL). Otherwise their applications will be rejected.
- The candidates should put their LEFT HAND thumb impression and signature at the designated box in the application form. The thumb impression and the signature must be clear and complete. Applications without left hand thumb impression and Signarure will be summarily rejected.
- In item No.14 of the application form the candidate should indicate any clear/visible marks of identification on their body like ‘a mole on the nose’ or ‘cut mark on the forehead’, etc. The application form of the candidate is liable to be rejected if he/she does not indicate identification marks or if No Identification Mark then write NIL.
TO WHOM TO APPLY : The filled-in application form along with the required documents should be addressed to the
Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Cell, Central Railway, Chief Project Manager (Conv.)’s Office Building,
Wadi Bunder, Mumbai 400010.
On the envelope containing the application it should be clearly written “APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO THE POSTS IN PAY BAND-1 Rs.5200 – 20200 + GP Rs. 1800/-”.
The application should be sent by post so as to reach this Office on or before the closing date and time mentioned above. The filled in applications can also be dropped in the boxes kept for the purpose in the premises of the Railway Recruitment Cell at the above mentioned address on or before the closing date and time.
Closing Date & Time of receipt of applications 18:00 hrs. of 25.09.2012
Closing Date & Time of receipt of applications for residents of Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep Islands: 18:00 hrs of 10.10.2012
click above to download
the central railway notification