KONKAN RAILWAY CORPORATION LIMITED
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai,Maharashtra
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL), a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railway, having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Applications are invited from eligible candidates as Direct Recruited Officer (DRO) for the following post on regular basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd. (KRCL).
Name of the Post: Management Trainee
Pay Scale: PB-2 Rs.9300- 34800 with GP Rs.4800/-
No of Posts : 01
Age Limit: 35 Years(Age limit as on 01.01.2017)
Should be a law graduate / integrated law degree from recognized University / Institute with minimum 60% marks and having 3 years of experience
Candidates having experience of practice in court(s) would have to submit their experience certificate from the office of the BAR Association concerned. Physically disable candidates with physical standards and function classification as laid down below and Ex-servicemen can also apply. Internal candidates possessing the required qualification can apply through controlling HOD.
The Corporation reserves the right not to fill up the post and also reserve the right to short list for interview only the optimum number of most eligible candidates from applicants possessing the requisite qualification. The age mentioned above can be relaxed at the discretion of KRCL in deserving cases. The decision of KRCL in this regard shall be final. The shortlisted eligible candidates will be required to undergo Written Test, Personal Interview and prescribed medical examination before being employed in KRCL. Candidates employed in Govt. service/ Autonomous Bodies/ Govt. undertaking should submit No Objection Certificate from the present employer at the time of interview.
Job Description and Responsibility:
The incumbent shall be responsible to deal with all the legal matters litigation of the Corporation, will also look after the arbitration matters and other matters of conciliation, adjudications etc. before different forum/ tribunal and any other authorities. He will also draft legal documents vetting of documents and to give opinion on legal issues. He will also represent organisation in various dispute redressal forums.
Bank draft of Rs. 200/- in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL. The examination fee is non-refundable. NO Examination fee for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and Physically Challenged persons.
How to Apply:
The application will be filled through online from the Konkan Railway website – www.konkanrailway.com. The applications duly filled online and should be submitted to Assistant Personnel Officer(Recruitment), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11, CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614 on or before 16/08/2016. On submission of valid application online, the system will generate a filled application form with registration ID and same has to be printed, signed and sent along with the documents mentioned below to the above address on or before dead line. The registration ID number should be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
- Applications completed in all respects along with all enclosures as mentioned above should be sent by Registered Post or delivered in person so as to reach the above mentioned office before closing date of 16/08/2016 by 17.30 hrs. Applications shall not be accepted at any other offices of Konkan Railway and if handed over, will not be considered. Applications received after the given date/time will not be entertained. Konkan Railway will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Applications not accompanied by any of the above documents and incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. No further correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
- Candidates are warned that submission of false information will render them liable for immediate dismissal, if selected without any notice. In addition, KRCL reserves the right to take any action as deemed fit.
- Konkan Railway holds all the right to alter the vacancies and other procedure as notified or cancel the recruitment against this notification as it may deem fit without citing any reason.
- MANAGMENT DECISION ON SELECTION WILL BE FINAL AND NO CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE ENTERTAINED FROM OR ON BEHALF OF UNSUITABLE CANDIDATES.
- KONKAN RAILWAY HAS NOT NOMINATED ANY AGENT/S FOR RECRUITMENT. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO ANY FALSE PROMISES MADE BY ANYONE. DOING SO WILL BE AT THEIR OWN RISK AND THE CORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR IT
click above to download