SOUTH EASTERN RAILWAY
“WALK IN INTERVIEW’ FOR PARA-MEDICAL POSTS OF MEDICAL
DEPARTMENT ON FULL TIME CONTRACT BASIS OVER SOUTH EASTER RAILWAY
The following posts of different categories will be filled up on contractual basis over South Eastern Railway for a period upto 30.06.2016. In this regard, a WALK-IN-INTERVIEW will be held on a common date i.e. on 04.02.16(Thursday) at 10.00 hrs. on the venue mentioned against the Head Quarter/Divisional Office. The willing candidates having prescribed qualification and age may attend along with their original testimonials and two passport size photographs to any one of the centre for Walk-in-Interview, on the scheduled date.
- STAFF NURSE – 47
- HEALTH & MALARIA INSPECTOR GR-III -32
- LABORATORY SUPDT. GR-III-06
- PHARMACIST GR-III-11
AGE AS ON 01.12.2015:
Staff Nurse: 20-40 yrs., Health & Malaria Insp. Gr-III: 18-33 yrs., Laboratory
Supdt. Gr.III: 18-33 yrs., Pharmacist Gr.III: 20-35 yrs
Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a School of Nursing or other institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing)
HEALTH & MALARIA INSPECTOR GR-III:
B.Sc.(Chemistry) plus (a) One year Diploma of health/Sanitary Inspector or (b) one year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary
Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour and Employment Govt. of India, New Delhi
B.Sc. with Bio-Chemistry/Micro Biology/Life Science or equivalent plusDiploma in Medical Lab. Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or B.Sc. in medical technology (Laboratory) from a recognized Institute.
10+2 in science or its equivalent with 2(two) years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.
- STAFF NURSE – Rs.21,190/-
- HEALTH & MALARIA INSPECTOR GR.III – Rs.20,570/-
- LABORATORY SUPDT. Gr-III – Rs.20,570/-
- PHARMACIST Gr-III – Rs.12,190
The willing candidates have to report positively by 9.00 A.M. to one of the venues on the
schedule date of walk-in-interview.
(1) For Garden Reach, Kolkata- Office of the Medical Director, South Eastern Railway,11, Garden Reach Road, KOLKATA – 700043,
(2) For Kharagpur Division- Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, KHARAGPUR.
(3) For Adra Division- Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, ADRA,
(4) For Chakradharpur Division-Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent, South Eastern Railway, CHAKRADHARPUR
click above to download