NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY
MALIGAON, GUWAHATI-11 (ASSAM)
RECRUITMENT AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2015-16
Applications are invited for recruitment against Cultural Quota for the following posts in Pay Band of
Rs. 5200-20200 + GP Rs. 1900 as per prescribed format given in this Notification.
Post: Culltural Quota
1. Sattriya Dancer (Male or female), having proficiency in Bihu Dance/Folk Dance of Northeast will be added
2.Actor/Drama Director, having proficiency in script writing and drama direction will be added qualification
- Matriculation/10th or its equivalent plus ITI/Act Apprenticeship in relevant Trade,approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/university [a pass in 12th (+2 stage) or equivalent in case of SC/ST candidates)]
- Degree/Diploma Certificate in the relevant stream of cultural talent for which notified from a Govt. recognized institute.
- For the post of Sattriya Dancer (Male or female), having proficiency in Bihu Dance/Folk Dance of Northeast will be added qualification.
- For the post of Actor/Drama Director, having proficiency in script writing and drama direction will be added qualification.
How to apply:
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION: Application should be sent by ordinary post only to the Assistant Personnel Officer (Recruitment), N. F. Railway HQ, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam, PIN –781 011 or should be dropped in the APPLICATION BOX provided in the Recruitment Section, Office of the Chief Personnel Officer, Maligaon, Guwahati, Assam within closing date (17.30 hours of 15.02.2016). (For candidates residing in Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti Districts, Pangi Sub-Division in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and abroad, the last date is 25.02.2016 by ordinary post only). Application should be sent in an envelope superscribed
“APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT AGAINST CULTURAL QUOTA
click above to download