RECRUITMENT TO POSTS IN PAY BAND – 1 (( 5,200 – 20,200) WITH GRADE PAY OF Rs.1,800/- IN SOUTHERN RAILWAY AND INTEGRAL COACH FACTORY
Employment Notification No.RRC 02 / 2013 dated : 21-09-2013
Closing Date & Time for receipt of applications : 21-10-2013 at 17.00 hrs.
Closing Date and Time for residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar and Lakshadweep Islands and Candidates residing abroad (applicable only for Manual applicants) : 05-11-2013 at 17.00 hrs.
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from the Citizens of India and from such other persons declared eligible by Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India to fill up 5,450 vacancies (Southern Railway 5,185 & Integral Coach Factory 265) from Open Market in Pay Band -1 of
Rs.5,200-20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/- in Southern Railway (S.Rly.) and Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai.
Important: Candidates may please note that Written Examination will be held on the same day simultaneously by all the Railways. Similarly, Physical Efficiency Test (PET) will be held during the same period simultaneously by all the Railways.
- Helper (Electl.)
- Helper (S & T)
- SCP/Porter (Optg.& Comml.)
- Helper (Mechl)
- Peon (Genl.)
- Safaiwala (Medical Store)
- Khalasi (Stores)
- Helper WS(M)
- Helper WS(E)
- Helper (TMU)
- Peon/Mali/Sanitary Cleaner
- Track Maintainer Gr.IV
Total Vacancies –5450 Nos + 1088 Ex-Service Men
Procedure for applying through online
- Keep ready your certificates, your valid e-mail address and your mobile phone.
- Log on to www.iroams.com and follow the instructions.
- Fill in all the columns, indicating the details pertaining to you.
- Submit the application and confirm the details.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) which you will get as SMS in your mobile phone.
- Take a printout of the pre-printed challan (in which all details of the applicant are available. Candidate need not fill any details) of either State Bank of India, Indian Bank or Post Office and pay the fee (This is not required for categories exempted from paying fees).
- You can take printout of the acknowledgement and keep as record for having submitted your application (YOU NEED NOT SEND ANY PRINTOUT/ DOCUMENT TO RRC).
Procedure for applying manually (using pen & paper through post or directly)
- Download application form from RRC’s website or use an exact copy of the same (A4 size single page application form).
- Fill up all the columns, in CAPITAL letters, neatly and clearly,indicating the details pertaining to you. I Paste your recent passport size photograph.
- Put your LeftThumb Impression (LTI). Ensure that the LTI is clear and not smudged. I Enclose copy of certificate attested by a Gazetted Officer in proof of your Date of Birth.
click above to download
the southern railway notice
OFFLINE APPLICATION FORM
click above to download
the application form
click above to apply
online now to southern railway