ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2016 (90) Dated: 03/08/16
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
(A Joint venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Delhi)
REQUIREMENT OF RETIRED/EXPERIENCED SENIOR SECTION ENGINEER/ SECTION ENGINEER LEVEL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER ON RE-EMPLOYMENT BASIS FOR DMRC PROJECTS
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 8500 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Vijaywada, Mumbai, Lucknow etc. carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC has also been entrusted with the work of preparation of DPR for the High Speed Rail Link Project of Indian Railways at Trivandrum and the Monorail Project at Trivandrum and Kozhikode and consultancy work for different cities in India
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired/experienced, dynamic and motivated Electrical Engineers having experience of working with Indian Railways for the following posts in DMRC to be filled on re-employment for a period of one year, extendable based on the requirement and performance
Name of the Post: Sr. Section Engineer Electrical/ Rolling Stock
Post Code– 01-SSE/E-RS Pay Scale: Rs.45,600/-
Eligibility: Candidates working / superannuated from Railways.Should have superannuated from the CDA grade of Rs. 9300-34800 (GP – 4800)
Name of the Post: Section Engineer – Electrical/ Rolling Stock
Post Code -01-SE/E-RSPay Scale: Rs.41,300/
Eligibility: Candidates working / superannuated from Railways. Should have superannuated from the CDA grade of Rs 9300-34800 (GP –
No of Posts: 05
Age: 58-62 years
The selection methodology will comprise two stage processes –Personal Interview followed by Medical examination. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility/ experience in the relevant field, in the ratio of 1:5 subject to availability of suitable candidates.
The selected candidate will have to undergo medical fitness examination in DMRC nominated Hospital / Government Hospital as per the prescribed medical category. The details of medical standard can be seen on DMRC WEBSITE (Link—Career)
1.The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 05/09/2016.
2. Names of shortlisted candidates will tentatively be put up on our website on 22/09/2016 (6 pm).The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents /testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be tentatively held in last week of September, at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for interview displayed on our website and appear for the interview accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for updated information.
3. The names of the candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be uploaded in our website tentatively by first week of October.
4. The shortlisted candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on DMRC website.
5. The detailed form to be filled up is enclosed. The candidates shall submit the filled in format and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
6. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC is not responsible for loss/delay in post.
7. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.The eligible and willing candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 05/09/2016, positively by speed post to
General Manager (HR)
IIIrd Floor, Metro Bhawan
Fire Brigade Lane
Last Date: 05.09.2016
click above to download