Railway Jobs »
Teachers Walkin – North East Frontier Railway
ENGAGEMENT OF PART TIME SCHOOL TEACHERS ON CONTRACT BASIS AGAINST VACANCIES EXISTING IN TEACHERS CATEGORY OF NORTHEAST FRONTIER RAILWAY– THROUGH WALK-IN INTERVIEW.
It has been decided to conduct “Walk-in-interview”for filling up the following vacant posts of Teachers in this Railway by engaging suitable candidates, purely on contract basis. The engagement will be on a part time basis on fixed consolidated monthly remuneration for a period not exceeding 31-12-2015 or appointment of regularly selected candidates from Railway Recruitment Board or availability of regular railway employee whichever is earlier. The details of vacancies for part time engagement on contract basis in N.F. Railway are indicated below:-
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Remuneration for TGT Rs.26,250/- p.m. for PRT Rs.21250/-
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. The part time teacher would perform all jobs related to academics including evaluation work for which no payment over and above the one for taking periods will be made.
2. He or she should be between the age of 18 and 65 years .
3. Part time teacher would not be entitled to any other facility like leave, medical, passes, PTOs transportation etc
4. Part time teacher will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form part of the cadre of railway teachers.
5. The contract shall be liable to be terminated by giving two weeks’ notice by either side without assigning any reason.
6. The contract shall be terminated immediately, if the teacher is mentally/ physically incapacitated.
7. The part time Contract Teacher who enter into contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the term of contract for regularization/absorption in the post.
8. The part time teacher shall undergo a medical examination before the contract is entered into, for his/her fitness to perform the work assigned to him/her.
9. At the time of entering into contract, the Teacher shall produce certificates for proof of his/her good character and antecedents from two Gazetted officers o the Central/State Govt.
10. At the time of Interview & entering into contract, the part time Teacher shall produce original certificates for proof of his/her date of birth and educational and technical qualification. The candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC community should bring along with him/her original community (SC/ST/OBC) certificate issued by competen authority in prescribed form of Govt. of India.
11. The part time teacher shall be governed in respect of matters not referred to in these terms and conditions by any order/amendments to the terms of contract issued by the Railway Administration from time to time.
12. The remuneration is consolidated and Railway will not give any additional perks/facilities.
13. In case of absence of duties, proportionate recovery will be made from the remuneration.
Weekly rest will be admissible as per provisions of rules. The part time teacher will have to abide by the rules of the Organization/Institution.
click above to download the