ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2015
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START From 24.10.2015 (10.00 hrs )
APPLICATION FEE to be paid between: From 26.10.2015 to 27.11.2015
Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website: 25.11.2015 (23.59 hrs)
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS : 25.11.2015 (23: 59 hrs.)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros.
Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC : – SECTION – ‘A’ – Executive Category posts (for PWD only) to be filled up on direct recruitment basis
Name of Post
- Asstt. Manager /Finance
- Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)
- Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
- Jr.Engineer/ Electrical
- Jr.Engineer/ Electronics
- Jr.Engineer/ Mechanical
- Office Assistant
- Account Assistant
How to apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy,OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .pdf files only.
8. After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated. For all future references candidates shall quote their bank reference number.
9. The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 25.11.2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of the advertisement.
10. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee” in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
11. After a minimum of two working days of depositing the fee in the bank, candidate will re-visit the career link i.e.“DMRC/OM/HR/I/2015” on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip.