Notification of engagement of part-time Homeopathy Consultant under the aegis of Staff Benefit Fund of Southern Railway, Madurai Division
Name of the Post:Homeopathy Consultant
Age limit: Not exceeding 65 years of age
Experience: Should have minimum of 5 years of experience after passing BHMS
Educational Qualification: Should have passed BHMS degree with minimum of 60% marks. Candidates with higher qualification will be given preference.
- The consultants shall be engaged by the Staff Benefit Fund Committee of Madurai, Southern railway and he/she shall not be considered as a Railway employee. His/Her engagement shall be on purely temporary basis for a period of ONE YEAR which can be further extended at the discretion of Chairman, Staff Benefit Fund Committee, Madurai based upon the candidate’s performance and continued justification.
- The engaged consultant shall be paid a consolidated honorarium of Rs.17,500/- (Rupees Seventeen thousand Five hundred only) without any allowances.
- The engaged consultant shall be required to work in the Homeopathy Dispensary that will be kept open 4 hours a day (09.00 hrs. to 13.00 hrs.) 5 days in a week (i.e.) from Monday to Friday on all working days. The Dispensary will remain closed on weekly holidays and other gazetted holidays.
- Casual Leave of 08 (Eight) days shall be permissible to the engaged consultant and no other kind of leave shall be admissible.
- Deduction on pro-rata basis shall be made from the consolidated monthly honorarium for absence not covered by Casual Leave.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the engaged consultant and no expenses to join the new assignment shall be permissible. Candidates shall have to make their own arrangement for stay during the selection, if required.
- No Railway Quarters shall be provided by the Railway Administration to the engaged consultant during the period of engagement.
- No medical treatment from the Railway Hospital is admissible to the consultants or his family members.
- No Railway Passes/PTOs shall be permissible in favour of the engaged consultants.
- The engaged consultants shall not be allowed to issue any sick and Fit certificate in favour of the Railway employees. Private practice shall be permitted but without hampering the normal duty in the Railways.
- Services of engaged consultants shall be terminated upon the consultant reaching the age of 65 years or after the completion of period of engagement, which ever is earlier. Even prior to these, the services may be terminated on 14 days notice on either side. The Staff Benefit Fund Committee shall not be bound to assign any reason for such termination and this power may be exercised by the Chairman/SBFC and the consultant will have no right to challenge the orders of SBFC to this effect in any court of law.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk in Interview at Railway Hospital/Madurai on 14.07.2016 at 11.00 hrs, duly submitting an application in the format along with attested Xerox copies of the relevant certificates
Interview Venue: Railway Hospital, Madurai
click above to download