Kankon Railway Corporation Limited
A Government of India Undertaking
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no 6, Sector 11
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614
Requirement of the candidates on various posts on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to Doubling of track, Siding and Survey being executed by KRCL.
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai. KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis for Project.
Name of The Post: Project Engineer.
No of Post: 06
Pay Scale: Rs.45,000/-per month
Name of The Post: Sr.Technical Assistant
No of Post: 11
Pay Scale: Rs.35,000/-per month
The knowledge of Auto CAD and MS office (Excel) will be given preference.
The period of contract will be initially for a period of 02 year, extendable to one year or more on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per the requirement.
A hike of 10% of the total remuneration is proposed for the 2nd year
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
3. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of
interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
4. Candidate should bring one character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
5. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
6. Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which
may also be initiated.
7. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any
8. Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond of Rs. 50,000/- in favour of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited on Rs. 100/- stamp paper to serve the Company for the period specified in the subsequent para below or any further extended period.
9. The outstation candidates must come prepared to stay for minimum 2 days at their own expenses, if required.
10. Selected candidate will have to pass prescribed medical examination before the contract is entered into, for fitness to perform the work awarded.
How to apply :
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy->Recruitment -> Current Notification. Candidates should report directly for walk in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given at the above link. Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same.
Interview Date: 07/12/2016 onwards
Place: Conference Hall, Office of General Manager (Business Development), Konkan Railway Corporation Ltd, Near Ravanfond Circle, Madgaon, Goa. 403707.
click above to download