Konkan Railway Corporation Limited
( A Government of India Undertaking )
Belapur Bhavan, Plot no.6,
Sector 11, CBD Belapur,
Navi Mumbai – 400 614
Requirement of the candidates on various posts on fixed term contract basis in Konkan Railway Corporation Limited, for the work related to Doubling of track, Siding and Survey being executed by KRCL. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways is having its Corporate Office at CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai.KRCL invites applications for the following fixed term contract posts on fixed remuneration basis for Project.
Name of the Post: Project Engineer.
Fixed Pay: Rs. 45, 000/- per month.
No of Posts: 02
Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE)university
Name of the Post: Sr.Technical Assistant .
Fixed Pay: Rs. 35, 000/- per month.
No of Posts: 05
Qualification: Graduate in Civil Engineering or equivalent with not less than 55% marks from recognized (AICTE) university
Name of the Post: Jr.Technical Assistant .
Fixed Pay: Rs. 30, 000/- per month.
No of Posts: 11
Qualification: Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized (AICTE) university
The period of the contract will be initially for a period of two year, extendable to one year or more on satisfactory performance and mutual consent and as per requirement. A hike of 10% of the total remuneration is proposed for the 2nd year.
1. The candidates shall arrive at the time and venue and get registered with the nominated KRCL official for the walk-in interview as indicated.
2. The candidate will be interviewed by a nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit based on the performance in the interview, qualification and post qualification experience gained by the Candidate.
3. The decision of the Nominated Committee of KRCL shall be final and binding
1. Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria only, will be interviewed.
2. Candidates are advised to check their eligibility before walk-in-interview.
3. The candidates must bring with them original certificates, along with 1 set of attested photocopy in proof of age, caste, educational qualification and experience on the date of interview, failing which candidate will not be eligible for interview. Certificate in support of claims for Ex-servicemen.
4. Candidate should bring one character certificate from Gazetted Officers/Executives Officers for certifying that he is bearing good moral character.
5. Incomplete or vague educational qualification will be invalid.
6. Even after contractual agreement, if any document/ certificate/ information are found incorrect or false in any scrutiny or verification, then the contractual service will be immediately terminated forthwith without assigning any reason and prior notice, besides legal action which may also be initiated.
7. The Corporation reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ curtail/ enlarge the contract engagement process, if need so arises, without any prior notice and without assigning any
How to Apply:
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria and application format on the KRCL website
www.konkanrailway.com at the link Vacancy->Recruitment -> current Notification. Candidates should report directly for walk in interview along with one copy of application, prepared in the prescribed format as given at the above link. Candidates should come for Walk-in-Interview along with Original certificates (age proof, qualification, experience, caste etc.) and one set of attested copy of the same.
click above to download