Interview Date: 04 January 2017
Chennai Metro Rail Limited
(A Joint Venture of Govt. of India & Govt. of Tamil Nadu)
Admin Building, CMRL Depot, Poonamallee High Road,
Koyambedu, Chennai – 600107.
Chennai Metro Rail Limited entrusted with the implementation of Chennai Metro Rail Project, requires efficient, experienced and competent persons, for the posts mentioned below on Contract basis for a period of 2 years and extendable based on requirement and performance. The engagement will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
Name of the Post: Manager (Track)
Np of Posts: 01
Pay Scale: Rs.75,000 to 85,000/-
Age: 38 Years
Name of the Post: Engineer (Tunnel)
No of Posts: 02
Pay Scale: Rs.40,000/-
Age: 30 Years
- The posts are on contract for a period of 2 years.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to appear for the walk-in-interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised post and experience /merit of the candidates available for the walk-in-interview.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be selected for interview.
- Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in case of candidates possessing higher qualification, experience and credentiality /expertise in the relevant field.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning anyreason also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill any post(s) and CMRL decision in this regard shall be final.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) at the time of walk-in-interview will be outrightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
How To Apply:
Interested Candidates appeare the interview with the all relevant documents one set of self attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community, latest passport size photograph. Candidates are required to bring all the original certificates for verification.
CHENNAI METRO RAIL LIMITED
CMRL DEPOT, ADMIN BUILDING,
POONAMALLEE HIGH ROAD,
CHENNAI – 600107
Interview Date: 04.01.2017
click above to download