No.E/ELT/120/App. Act. 1961-2017
Western Railway invites Application for the post of 229 Apprentice. Apply before 23 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Western Railway Job Details:
1.Post : Apprentice
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Vacancy: 229 Posts
Candidates selected will be required to pass the prescribed medical examination as per rules in force before induction into the training course. A person shall be eligible for being trained under the apprentices Act, 1961 and apprenticeships Rules-1992 as amended from time to time, if he or she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the afore said Act and Rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
- Application received after the closing date i.e. after 23.11.2017 upto 17:00HRS.
- Application without signature (or) done in capital letter,
- Identification marks column not filled up.
- Not possessing prescribed qualification for the Trade on the date of application
How to Apply Western Railway Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of relevant documents & IPO send to the Divisional Railway Manager (E)-BRC, Estt.-Electrical Section, Second floor, Personal Department, Pratapnagar, Vadodara- 390004 on or before 23.11.2017.
Last Date for Submission of Applications form: 23.11.2017
- The apprentices shall be governed by the provisions of apprentices Act. 1961 and apprenticeship Rules, 1961 as amended from time to time and such other Railway Rules and Regulations applicable to them.
- The candidates will have no prescriptive right for regular absorption/employment in Railway service on completion of the training (The trained apprentices will not be absorbed directly in Railway services. However, they have been provided with 20% reservation in RRC Recruitments as and when conducted.)
- In case an apprentice discontinues the apprenticeship training and fails to fulfill the obligations as per his contract without valid reasons, he shall have to refund the stipend paid to him, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined under the rules by Railway Administration. The decision of the Railway Administration in this regard will be final and binding.
- The application form should be filled up in ENGLISH or in HINDI only in his/her own hand writing.
- No accommodation will be provided by Railway for apprentices. They will have to make their own arrangements.
- Any kind of canvassing will disqualify the candidate.
- At most care will be taken for finalizing the final list of eligible candidates; in case of any oversight the administration has right to change it at any level and decision of administration is final.
click above to download
the employment notification