Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala: 01st March, 2019
Employment Notice No.02/3PQ/2018-19
RAIL COACH FACTORY
I) Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Sports persons in the following Discipline for Recruitment under Sports Quota through Open Advertisement for the year 2018-19.
The candidates having Sports qualification can only apply. Educational qualification required and other details, in brief are given below:-
1.Name of the post- Athletic (Men)
No of post- 1
2.Name of the post- Wrestling (Men) Freestyle
No of post- 2
- No age relaxation (upper or lower) shall be permissible for recruitment through Open Advertisement.
- No relaxation in minimum educational qualification shall be permissible in case of the recruitment through open Advertisement.
- No post is reserved for SC, ST & OBC. However the candidates claiming to belongs to SCIST 1 OBC communities are required to enclose photocopy of self attested caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates possessing qualification other than ITI will have to undergo 03 (Three) years training before regular appointment.
About Rail Coach Factory
Rail Coach Factory at Kapurthala in the Indian state of the Punjab is located on the Jalandhar-Firozpur line. Established in 1986, RCF is a coach manufacturing unit of Indian Railways. It has manufactured more than 30000 passenger coaches of different types including Self Propelled passenger vehicles which constitute over 50% of the total population of coaches on Indian Railways. This output constitutes over 35% of the total population of coaches on Indian Railways. The Rail Coach Factory (RCF) has produced record number of coaches in the financial year 2013-14, as it reached the mark of 1701 coaches against installed capacity of 1500 per annum. During the year RCF produced 23 different variants of coaches for high-speed trains like Rajdhani, Shatabdi, double decker and other trains. The factory in association with DRDE also developed a highly cost-effective indigenous technology for treatment of bio waste in coaches. Around 2096 bio-toilets have been fitted in 2013-14. The factory is also manufacturing 120 Linke-Hofmann-Busch (LHB) coaches to be exported to Bangladesh at an estimated cost of Rs 367 crore, with the first consignment of 40 set to be dispatched in March 2016. The factory has already exported coaches to South East Asian and African countries which have Metre Gauge rail networks and Indian Railways’ past experience in Meter Gauge rolling stock has proves handy in serving these markets.
The mode of recruitment will be as follows: The eligible candidates will be informed by post for trial. Recruitment will be done on the basis of Trial, The candidates declared fit by Trial Committee will be considered for next stage i.e. Interview stage.
How to apply:-
- Application in prescribed format on A-4 size good quality paper may be down loaded from the website www.rcLindianrailways.gov.in may be typed neat & clean one side.
- Application is to be filled up by the candidates himself in his/her own handwriting and must signed affixing a passport size photograph with clear face or the space provided and one should be attached duly attested.
- Applicant will attach the attested photocopies of Educational and Sports achievements certificates. SCISTIOBC candidates should also attach the attested copy of caste certificate on proper format.
Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying:-
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them. Vat any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information orthe candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the loost(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Railway Administration will not be responsible for late delivery and postal delay.
- The last date & time for receipt of application in the office of the General manager (Personnel), Recruitment Cell, Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala-144602 is dated 01.03.2019 up to 17:00 hrs.
- Candidate superscribe clearly on the Envelope “RECRUITMENT AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA FOR THE YEAR 2018-19.
- The application should sent by ordinary post. Applications sent through registered Kist/Courier I by Registered AD will not be accepted.
- Raihmay Administration reserve the right to cancel the Recruitment process in exceptional circumstances.
- Under no circumstances applications received after the closing date & time will be entertained.
- The sports persons appointed against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement will undergo probation periods of two years after completion of training, if any.
- The sports persons recruited against Sports Quota through Open Advertisement will have to fill and sign the Service Bond for a period of five years.
- The sports persons appointed through Open Advertisement Quota, shall fulfill the minimum medical norms for the post, for which they will be appointed.
- Sports persons recruited against sports quota through open advertisement shall be terminated from service, if the information and documents furnished by thern for recruitment, are found i noorrecti fake at any stage; observing requisite procedure for such termination.
- Applicant should mention his/her playing position along with the game in the application form.
- Candidate those who are already in service of PSU/Government Organizations and are eligible for the above, should produce ‘No Objection Certificate” for the same from their employer at the time of applying/trials.
- Candidate’s admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely Provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letters to the candidate will not imply that his candidature has been finally cleared.
- Sports persons having sports norms for higher level and apply against the vacancies for the lower level, can be considered. However, he/she will not claim for higher level after joining the Railways on the basis of sports achievements prior to joining Railways.
- The decision of selection committee/administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection.
- Production of original documents of ate of birth, Educational Qualification. Sports Achievement and SC/ST/OBC etc on the day of Trial and Interview is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Trial/Interview. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trails/interview. Applicants will have to bring their own kit, They may also be required to stay during the selection trials for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The railway administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone trials/interview or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
click above to download
the employment notification