Advt. No. : 32/18
RITES Limited invites applications for the post of 02 Hindi Assistant. Apply Online before 18 July 2018. RITES Limited Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official website is www.rites.com
1.Name of the post- Hindi Assistant
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- 22780/- (Per Month)
Master’s Degree of recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level OR Master’s Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the Degree level and Knowledge of translation from English to Hindi and vice-versa and having proficiency in Hindi typing on computer Candidates should have typing speed of 30 WPM in Hindi on computer.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed,and furnished alongwith SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom):a. 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth c. Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable) d. SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable) e. Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc) f. PAN Card g. Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable) h. Any other document in support of your candidature i. PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:27-06-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:18-07-2018.
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://rites.com from 27.06.2018 to 18.07.2018. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with self attested documents to Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana on or before 26.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form