Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to North Central Railway: 17th February, 2019
North Central Railway
Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road
Online applications are invited till 23.59 Hrs of closing date from willing candidates having minimum educational and cultural qualification as given in Para 2 below, for recruitment in GP Rs. 1900/2000 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-02/03) against Cultural Quota 2018-19 on North Central Railway in the following streams:
1.Name of the post- Vocal-Light Classical
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.25200-20200/-
2.Name of the post- Keyboard Instrumental Music
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.25200-20200/-
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation/ Post Graduation etc. from a recognized University. (Authority: RBE No.145/2014 dated 17.12.2014 & RBE No.82/1995 dated 01.08.1995).
- For Technical Posts -Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed ActApprenticeship. 2-1.2 Possession of degree/diploma certificate in specified cultural stream from government recognized institution forwhich notification is issued.
CONDITIONS FOR RECRUITMENT
- Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fulfill the minimum eligibility norms.
- Before posting against any working post the candidate should have to pass the requisite medical examinations prescribed for the post conducted by the Railway administration.
- For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates has to qualify the training before posting.
- Selected candidates, if posted as Clerk cum Typist have to acquire typing skill within a period of 2 years from the date of appointment at the speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Typewriter and if typewriting skills are tested on Personal Computers (PCs), then 40 words per minute in English or 35 words per minute in Hindi. If they do not acquire the requisite typing skill within two years, no additional time will be given and services of such candidates will summarily terminated.
About North Central Railway
The North Central Railway (abbreviated NCR and उमरे) is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply through ONLINE mode by visiting the website of http://www.rrcald.org. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/submitted by him/her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/B10-DATA, fee paid etc. carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed the name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
- NOTE-II:Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
- The examination fee of Rs. 500 for each category (For candidates mentioned in Para 7.2 Rs. 250) should be paid ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards (service charges apply for all which will be borne by the candidates). After making payment of fee relevant details are required to be filled in the prescribed column of the ONLINE application.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned color photograph of size 3.5cm x 3.5cm( Black & White photograph is prohibited) in JPEG format and 20 Kb to 30 Kb at appropriate place of website.
- Candidates are required to upload their scanned Signature (in English or in Hindi) in JPEG format and 10 Kb to 15 Kb at appropriate place of website.
Candidates are requested to read all instructions thoroughly before submitting ONLINE application. Otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons. In case the application is rejected, candidates will be able to view their status ONLINE on the website of RRC along with the reasons for rejection(s). SMS and e¬mail alerts shall also be sent to the candidates on their registered mobile numbers and e¬mail IDs, if indicated in their ONLINE application. Candidates will not be intimated by post regarding the reason(s) of rejection.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification