Last Date: 1st November, 2017
Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Central Railway,
Central Railway invites application for the posts Selection of Senior Residents, Dr.B.A.M.Hospital, Byculla in departments of General Surgery(1), Obst & Gynae (1) & Ophthalmology(1). Walk-in Interview 01 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Central Railway Job Details:
1.Name of the post- General Surgery, Obst & Gynecology
No of post- 03
Pay Scale- Rs.26950/-
Terms & conditions for Senior Residents in Indian Railways:
Minimum Educational qualification:
- Post Graduate Degree /DM/DNB or Diploma≠ in the concerned specialty from university recognized by state/Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, without PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS out of which one year Junior residency in Government hospital in the concerned specialty can be considered for a period of one year only subject to the condition that fresh selection process has to be done by end of one year. Extension for another year will be allowed to these MBBS doctor with three year experience if again no candidate with Diploma/ PG/DNB/DM applies. The total period of such extension will be limited to three years of total senior residency as in senior residency scheme.
- As per NBE criteria the candidate should have passed MD/DNB/Diploma within 60 months from date of application. ≠Sr. Residents with Diploma qualification must possess minimum of 2 years of Post Diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
Tenure of Senior Residency:
- The contract of appointment for Senior Residents will be one year*. The total period of Senior Residency cannot exceed the maximum period of three years subject to renewals.
- The termination of contract can be done on one month notice or pay from either side.
- Unfurnished accommodation will be provided, if available.
- No private practice will be allowed.
- They will be called upon to perform any additional duties in the interest of Railway Administration including Railway accidents and National progamme etc.
NOTE: The status of vacancy can be checked on Indian Railway website "www.cr.indianrailway.gov.in.> News & Recruitement> Recruitment > Notification > Engagement of Senior Resident.” Please bring the filled application form attached on the next Two pages. *The extension of senior residency scheme from Railway Board is till 13.01.2018; further extension is subject to sanction from Railway board.
click above to download
the employment notification