Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited: (11 Dec.2018)
Employment ADVT NO: MAHA-Metro/ HR/11/2018
MAHARASHTRA METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD
Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440001
REQUIREMENT OF EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FROM METRO RAIL/ RAILWAY/ RAILWAY PSU'S ON CONTRACT / DEPUTATION BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS/ THREE YEARS EXTENDABLE UPTO FIVE YEARS RESPECTIVELY FOR E & M AND SIGNAL DEPARTMENT.
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-Metro), Nagpur a Joint Venture Company with equal participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of Maharashtra is implementing Nagpur Metro Rail Project & Pune Metro Rail Project in the state of Maharashtra.
Name Of The Post: CPM & Senior Deputy Chief Project Manager
No Of The Post: 04
Pay Scale: Rs 120000 - 280000,Rs 80000 - 220000
CPM: BE/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering and 21 yrs experience.
Senior Deputy Chief Project Manager:BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunication and 12 yrs experience
- The selected candidate will have to undergo medical ﬁtness examination in MAHA-Metro‘s nominated hospital as per the prescribed medical category. The details of medical standard can be seen on M AHA—Metro Website (Link—Career).
- Eligible and interested candidates may apply as per the application format at Annexure-l. All relevant documents should be attached with the application.
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 11/12/2018.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through registered e-mail id provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents / testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at "Metro House", 28/2, C It Naiad Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur — 440 001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for Personal Interview sent along with e-mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of
testimonials with one set of Xerox copy. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA- Metro website http://www.mahametro.org/ for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through registered e-mail id.
- The short listed ca ndidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA-Metro website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete application or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA-Metro is not responsible for loss/ delay in post.
- MAHA-Metro is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Metro Rail I Railway I Govt. organization I PSU's etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit "N0 OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC, ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & 08C (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft in favour of Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
- DEC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only at the time of interview.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- The service bond policy of MAHA-Metro will be applicable to all the selected candidates.
- However, candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur/Pune or any other project of MAHA—Metro, anywhere in india during their services in MAHA-Metro.
ABOUT MAHA METRO:
All metro rail projects will be covered under the legal framework of the Metro Railways (Construction of Works) Act, 1978; the Metro Railways (Operation and Maintenance) Act, 2002; and the Railways Act, 1989, as amended from time to time. The existing Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) which is a joint Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) of Government of India (GoI) and Government of Maharashtra (GoM), has been reconstituted into Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-METRO) for implementation of all metro projects in the State of Maharashtra outside Mumbai Metropolitan Region. The project will benefit from experience and learnings from other Metro Rail projects in Delhi, Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Nagpur etc. To create an energy efficient Metro Rail System of International standard which will enhance the quality of life of the citizens of Nagpur and be instrumental in the overall development of the city by making it more vibrant & attractive and utilize the full potential of 'Green Energy' in the form of Solar, Wind, etc. To provide a safe, reliable, efficient, affordable, commuter friendly and environmentally sustainable rapid public transport system for the Nagpur Metro Region.
The eligible and willing candidates who fulfil the above mentioned eligibility criteria may apply along with their detailed particulars in the enclosed format by 11/12/2018, positively by speed post to: Addl. General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro House, 28 / 2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines,Nagpur- 440 001.
The selection method will comprise-Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination as per post's category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience. expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility [experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post. then candidates with lesser service length / higher age / lesser experience/ relaxed qualification may be considered for short-Iisting in same post / appropriate lower post as per performance during interview.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification
click above to download
the employment notification