No. NHSRCL/Vacancy Notice-45/2017
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited
2nd FLOOR, ASIA BHAWAN, PLOT NO-205
SEC-09, DWARKA, New Delhi-110077
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL), is a joint sector company of Govt. of India and Participating State Governments formed for implementation of High Speed Train Corridor Project in India.
National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited (NHSRCL) invites application for the post of 04 Senior Manager (Track) . Apply before 18 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Senior Manager (Track)
No of post- 4
Pay SCale- E4 (29100-54500)
Diploma/BE/B. Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute/ College/ University.
Eligibility criteria for absorption:
- Minimum 20 years work experience.
- The candidate should be in the Pay Matrix of Level 7 to 9 of 7th CPC of CDA (GP 4600, 4800 and 5400
of 6th CPC) on regular basis for a minimum period of 1 year.
- The candidate should have experience of Track laying and maintenance for a minimum period of 10 years.
- The proposed corridor lies in Western Railway zone. It shall start from Bandra Kurla Complex in Mumbai and will end near Sabarmati Railway Station in Ahmedabad.
- Out of 508.17km, 155.642 km of the proposed alignment falls in Maharastra, 350.530 km in Gujarat and 2 km in UT of Dadra and Nagar Haveli.
- The High Speed Corridor of Mumbai-Ahmedabad has been proposed with 12 Stations i.e. Mumbai, Thane, Virar, Boisar, Vapi, Bilimora, Surat, Bharuch, Vadodara, Anand/Nadia, Ahmedabad and Sabarmati, all near major traffic points. Two depots are proposed on either ends of the corridor one near Thane and one near Sabarmati Rail Depot.
How to Apply for NHSRCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of certificate send to General Manager(HR), National High Speed Rail Corporation Limited, Asia Bhawan, Road No. 205, Sector-9, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on or before 18.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form