Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Central Railway: 31st December, 2018
No. SUR/P/Admin/ DEO/Steno
Solapur Division (C. Railway) invite applications from eligible candidates for the engagement of Data Entry Operators / Executive Assistants / Digital Office Assistant/ Digital office Assistants on contract basis against the vacant post of stenographer/PAs.
Applications complete in all respect should be submitted to "The Divisional Railway Manager, Sr. Personnel Officer's Office, Solapur Division Maharashtra, India , Pin Code:-413001" before 17.59 hrs of 31.12.2018.
1.Name of the post- DEO/Executive Asst/Digital Office Asst
No of post- 05
Pay Scale- 21600
Minimum educational qualification
Graduation in computer application /information Technology/computer Science of recognized University/Institute.
Procedure for engagement
- To shortlist the candidates for the purpose of calling for personality Test, candidates up to 3 times of the vacancy notified for filling up on contractual basis. Will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the Graduation.
- The skill Assessment test will be ability of basic computer operations, including proficiency in MS office applications, i.e. word, excel, power point as well as his typing skill in addition to general skill assessment on office procedure will be conducted by a Committee of Officers on a PC/Laptop.
About Central Railway
Central Railway (abbreviated CR and मध्य) is one of the 16 zones of Indian Railways.Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853. The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003. The Central Railway General Manager's official residence (erstwhile GIPR agent's residence), 'Glenogle'-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg (Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister's official residence 'Varsha' in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
Other terms & conditions
- Candidates will have to undergo medical examination for category Cee- one and will be considered for a contract engagement only if they are found medically fit. Medical fitness will be examined by nominated Railway Hospital.
- The contractual staff will be permitted off on Sundays and national holidays. However, they can be called for duty on any day including Sundays and National Holidays for which compensatory Rest will be given later. In addition, contractual staff will be granted two days leave for each completed month of engagement in railway. The accumulated leave will be lapse as soon as the contractual period is over and cannot be carried over the next contract, if any.
- The contract will be terminated by the either side by giving one month's notice. The performance of contractual appointees will be monitored on regular basis and those who are unable to discharge their duties and who fail to perform as per expectations of the administration, will be given 30 days notice and their contract terminated. However, in case of gross negligence /misconduct / irregularities, the engagement will be terminated with immediate effect.
- The engagement on contract basis will not confer any right to claim for regular absorption /extension in the railway.
How to Apply
- Application in the prescribed format should be submitted by the candidates in prescribed format enclosed.
- The Applicant should affix his/her recent passport size photograph duly signed by the applicant at the space provided for photographs on the application.
- Application received without caste certificate (in caste of SC/ST & OBC candidates) will be treated as UR subject to fulfilling all the eligibility condition as per UR candidates.
- Only one application Must be submitted by candidate in response to this Advertisement / Notification, otherwise the same will be summarily rejected . Applications should be addressed to "The Divisional Railway Manager, Sr. Personnel Officer's Office, Solapur Division Maharashtra, India , Pin Code:- 413001 " giving full information in the prescribed format.
The following documents should be enclosed with the application:
- Attested copy of school leaving certificate or Board's (10th) certificate in support of Date of Birth.
- Attested copy of marks sheets of educational Qualification acquired from a Recognized University / Institute.
- Attested copy of Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/OBC candidate. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year in central Govt. format.
- Work experience certificate if any.
- Candidates will have to produce all original certificates at the time of skill test. (In case original certificates should be sent along with the application as the administration will not be responsible for their loss/ damage.)
- Application should be complete in all respects. The applicaton which are not in the prescribed format, unsigned, incomplete and not accompanied by self attested copies of certificate of age, education qualification, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC) not received on the due date are liable/deemed to be rejected.
- The application may be dropped in the box keep at the " The Divisional Railway Manager, Sr.Personnel Officer's Office, Solapur Division Maharashtra, India, Pin Code:- 413001 during the working hours at 10.00 to 17.00 hrs.
- The application will not be accepted by Speed-Post or courier, Only application sent by normal post/drop box will be accepted.
Note Solapur Division do not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application on or before the last day or any other reasons.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification