Walk-in-Interview: 27th December, 2017 to 28th December, 2017
Walk-in Interview for Para-Medical Categories
Central Railway Auditorium, Parcel Building
Between Platform, No.13 & 14
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai-400001
Central Railway, Mumbai Division will be conducting Walk-in-interview for filling up the posts in Para-Medical categories in Group ‘C’ on full-time contract basis. This scheme will be valid up to 30.06.2018 or availability of regularly selected candidates whichever is earlier and subject to any instruction issued from time to time.
Central Railway Job Details:
1.Post Name: ECG Technician
No of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11590/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Physiotherapist
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.20570/- (Per Month)
- For ECG Technician: 10+2/ Graduate in Science having certificates/ Diploma/ Degree in ECG Laboratory Technology/ Cardiology/ Cardiology Technician/ Cardiology Techniques of a reputed Institution.
- For Physiotherapist: Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapist from a recognised University.
Candidates must bring the following original documents along with one attested copy of the documents
- Date of birth certificate or S.S.C. Board Certificate
- All Education certificates (eg SSC, HSC, Degree etc)
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority as mentioned by the Government of India. Non creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate for the current year.
- If working NOC from the current employer
- Experience certificate if any
- Academic/ Educational Qualification for every category must be from a recognized Institution/ Board (Mark Sheet and Certificate)
How to Apply Central Railway Vacancy: Interested Candidates may appear for Interview along with Original & self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Central Railways Auditorium, Parcel Building, Between Platform No.13 & 14, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus, Mumbai-40001.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 27 & 28.12.2017 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification