Table of Contents
Walk-In Interview at Northern Railway: 17th January, 2019
Letter No E/Eo/G/CMP Doctor/18
N Rly Moradbad
Moradabad Division of Northern Railway Intends to engage 03 General duty doctors, 01 ortho doctor and 01 Radiology, and one Physician Chest as full time Medical Radiology and one physician Chest as full time Medical Practioners (CMPs) on contract basis for a duration of one year as shown below.
1.Name of the post- General Duty
No of post- 03
2.Name of the post- CMP Ortho
No of post- 01
3.Name of the post- CMP Radiologist
No of post- 01
4.Name of the post- Physican Chest
No of post- 01
- Depending upon administrative administration reserve the right to modify no of Vacancies r Station of Posting.
- Contract may be extended up to 12th terms or completion of 60 years of Age, Retd Central/State Govt Doctors may engaged up to the age of 65 Years or for 05 contractual ,period.for which engagement period would not be more than c year period.
About Northern Railway
The Northern Railway (abbreviated NR and उरे) is one of the 17 Railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways. Its headquarter is New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate. Officially notified as a new railway zone on 14 April 1952, its origin goes back to 3 March 1859. On 14 April 1952, the Northern Railway zone was created by merging Jodhpur Railway, Bikaner Railway, Eastern Punjab Railway and three divisions of the East Indian Railway north-west of Mughalsarai (Uttar Pradesh). On 3 March 1859, Allahabad-Kanpur, the first passenger railway line in North India was opened, which falls under Northern Railway zone. In 1864, a broad gauge track from Calcutta to Delhi was laid. In 1864, the railway line between Old Delhi and Meerut City railway station was constructed. Meerut Cantt railway station was established by British India government around 1865 after the sepoy mutiny of 1857. In 1866, through trains started running on the East Indian Railway Company’s Howrah-Delhi line. In 1870, the Sind, Punjab and Delhi railway completed the 483 km (300 mi) long Amritsar – Ambala – Jagadhri- Saharanpur – Ghaziabad line connecting Multan (now in Pakistan) with Delhi.
Terms and Conditions
Engagement of doctors would be on contract basis for a period of one year on annual ba of up .to a maximum of 12 terms as per administrative requirement on the basis of assessment of performance of CM However services of the doctor can be terminated even before the expiry of one year. after giving 15 days Notice on Railway Administration r:3serve the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 th notice or Payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever.. The service rendered as contr doctor as a stop gap arrangement and will not be taken in to consideration in case of selection through UPSC. It will confer upon them any right for regularization or permanent absorption in the Railways The engagement purely on court basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
Terms and conditions of retired RailwayDoctors and Central/State Govt retired Doctors
Engagement of retired Rly Doctor s and Centrall State Govt retd Doctors as CMPs would be purely on contract basis initia for a period of one year on a annual basis up to maximum 05 terms as per administrative requirement. The engagement CMP shall be for a period of one year or less from the date of entering in to contract or till a regular incumbent join attaining the age of 65 years by the retired Rly Doctor &Central/State Govt retired Doctor , whichever is earlier. The Retii. Railway Doctor&Generall State Govt doctor engaged as CMPs shall not have any claim Or right for his /her continuity in service or automatid extension of the terms of contract during the validity of contract. CMP shall be to terminate the for betterment of his/her career or any ground by giving 15 days Notice the Railways . Rly administration reserve the right to terminate contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 di Notice or Payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever .
Essential Educational Qualification
- For General Duty Doctor-MBBS Degree (with completion of Internship) from any University/Insitution recogni2 by Indian Medical Council.
- For specialist Doctor-MBBS degree and Post Graduate Medical degree/Diploma in subject concerned from a University recognized by Indian medical Council.
111- For Orthopedic Specialist qualification will be MS (orthopedic).
- For Radio Diagnosis Specialist Qualification will be MD Radio Diagnosis.
- For Physician Chest-Qualification will be MD (Medicine/Chest)
- The doctor engaged on contract basis will not be allowed private Practice.
- The contract doctor will not be entitled for Railway Quarter as a matter of right.
- Candidates should bring the- Application form along with original and attested copies of all certificate &Mark sheet TA/DA is admissible.
- The offer of Engagement to selected Candidates shall be issued subject to availability of Vacancies as per requirem in Hospital/Health Unit located at different Stations on as is where is basis Administration reserve the right to change. • place of posting as per administrative needs . The CMP specialist doctor so selected shall also have to carry out gene duties as and when required by Rly administratibn in addition to their specialty work.
- Unfilled Post of Specialist will be filled up by General duty Medical Practioners.
- The Places of notified vacancies can be changed as per requirement of the administration.
- The Notification can be downloaded from Northern Railway website www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in Indian Railways .gov.in.
- VIII-After approval of Panel by competent authority the Panel will be uploaded at www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in Railway.gov:in a. intimated through *Speed Post. Candidates who do not report at the assigned date and time will forfeit their chance.
- contract engagement and such opportunity will be offered to the next empanelled Candidate.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification