Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to RITES Limited: 23rd November, 2018
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering)
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Rs.9,300–34800 + GP Rs.4600/4800
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Communication with RITES
- Any information regarding this recruitment process would be made available on the e-mail address provided by the candidate at the time of registration and/or shall be uploaded on RITES website. Candidates are advised to periodically check the site for further updates. Any communication with RITES should invariably contain the following particulars:
- VC No.
- REGISTRATION/ROLL NO.
- NAME OF CANDIDATE IN FULL AND IN BLOCK LETTERS.
- Valid email address as given in the application Communications not containing above particulars shall NOT BE ATTENDED TO. Queries if any should be sent to email@example.com.
- For any further clarification/query, please contact officials of Recruitment Section on telephone No. 0124 -2818178/ 2818163 from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM only on working days (Monday – Friday). Queries related to information already provided in the advertisement may not be attended to.
Nature & Period of Engagement
The appointment shall be purely on contract basis initially for a period of three years, extendable until
completion of the assignment subject to mutual consent and satisfactory performance.
Selected candidate shall tentatively be posted in Gurgaon. However, selected candidates are liable to be posted
anywhere in India as per company requirements.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
JOB DESCRIPTION INDICATING AGE REQUIREMENT DISCIPLINE ETC.
The officer should be SE/SSE and have minimum 10years of Working Experience in maintenance of Locos/Rolling Stock.
Experience in Overhaul/rehabilitaion/repair of railway rolling stock preferably Diesel Electric Locomotives. Project Management of Operation and Maintenance of Diesel Electric Locos; Management of Loco Leasing Project/contract; Feasibility study, facility, infrastructure, process planning for setting up facility for Maintenance of Diesel Electric Locomotive; repair and overhauling of major componenets/subassemblies of DE Locos and Machine and Plant; Diesel Loco Shed Management; Procurement of spares, Machinery & Plant for Rolling Stock Maintenance; Monitoring of Shed Outage, scheduling and ineffective of DE Locos; Accident restoration and Mainrenance of Accident Relief Equipment will be preferred.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification