Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Northern Railway: 27th March, 2019
Letter No E/Eo/G/CMP Doctor/18
State Entry Road, New Delhi
Sub-Walk in Interview for engagement of 04 General duty and 01 ortho Doctor and and 01 Radioligist. (00.one Medicine Chest Total-07 doctors as full time contract Medical Practitioners (CMPs) over MB Divn of Northern Railway.
Morababad Division of Northern Railway Intends to engage 04 General duty, 01 ortho doctor and 01 Radioligist and one Physician Chest as full time Medical Practioners (CMPs) on contract basis for a duration of one year as shown below.
1.Name of the post- General Duty
No of post- 04
Pay Scale- Rs.75,000/-
2.Name of the Post- CMP Ortho Specialist
No of Post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.95,000/-
3.Name of the Post- CMP Radioligist Specialist
No of Post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.1,05,000/-
4.Name of the Post- CMP Physican Chest
No of Post- 01
Pay Scale- Rs.1,15,000/-
MBBS, MS Orthopadic, MD Radio Diagnosis, MD Medicine Chest
Contract may be extended up to 12th terms or completion of 60 years of Age, Retd Central/ State Govt Doctors may be engaged up to the age of 65 Years for 05 contractual period for which engagement period would not be more than one year period.
About Northern Railway
” After all, what other experiences do we have to compare with travel as opportunities to expand our horizons (geographically, culturally, emotionally, intellectually) to encounter people, cultures and places so different from ourselves?” This is what Mick smith and Rosaleen Duffy conclude in their analyses of Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility. The efficacy of travel can never be over-stated and undertaking travel in the current times is increasingly becoming effortless thanks to the commitment and Zeal on the part of Railways, owing to their improved and widespread network. Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Reach of Northern Railway
Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country.
Get-aways on Northern Railway
Every land of India has its unique tale to narrate. Here are some special locations where one experiences the uniqueness of India, where one marvels at the cultural mosaic that is India. The terrain that falls in Northern Railway is also varied, from the mountainous Shivalik range to the lush Tarai region and the majestic Gangetic plains. The North of the country is bordered by the mighty Himalayas, the highest mountains on the earth. The Himalayas are not a single mountain but a series of ranges with beautiful valleys wedged between them. The final Southern range of the Himalayas, the Shivalik Hills ends abruptly in the northern plains of India. In complete contrast to the soaring mountain peaks, the northern plain is oppressively flat and slopes so gradually that almost all the way from Delhi to the Bay of Bengal it slopes only 200M.
Date, Time & Venue of Walk in Interview & Medical Examination:
The Interested Candidates Can appear in Walk in Interview followed by Medical Examination at the following venue:- 27/03/2019, Time: 11.00 AM, Venue: Sr DPO’s Chamber in DRM Office Northern Railway Moradabad.
Medical Examination will be held after walk in Interview.
- Candidate’s should submit their Application in duplicate on prescribed Proforma enclosed herewith latest by 11.00 AM at above mentioned venue on the day of walk in Interview.
- In Case it is not possible to Interview/ medically examine all Candidate’s on nominated day, they will be interviewed/ medically examined on next working Day. Thus the candidate should make their own arrangement for stay Period of two days and come prepared accordingly.
- Remuneration for Retired Rly Doctor and Central/ State Govt retd Doctors
- Consolidated remuneration @ above rate will be admissible (subject to the condition that remuneration + pension drawn should not exceed the last paid drawn) If Govt. accommodation is not provided, if Govt. accommodation is provided, an amount equivalent to House Rent Allowance payable to a fresh entrant to Group ‘A’ Jr. Scale and License fee of Railway accommodation so provided shall be deducted from the monthly remuneration payable to the CMP.
- AGE LIMIT- Candidates should not have completed more than 50 years of age on-27/02/2019— However age relaxation of 5 yrs in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC Candidates is admissible. AGE LIMIT for Retired Railway Doctors and Central/ State Govt Retired Doctors-
Candidates should not have completed more than 63 years & 06 month of age as on—-27/2/19—-
Terms and Conditions:
Engagement of doctors would be on contract basis initially for a period of one year on annual basis ()I’ up to a maximum of 12 terms as per administrative requirement on the basis of assessment of performance of CMP I lov), ever services of the doctor can be terminated even before the expiry of one year after giving 15 days Notice on either side’. Railway Administration reserve the right to terminate the contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 days notice or Payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever, . The service rendered as contract doctor as a stop gap arrangement and will not be taken in to consideration in case of selection through UPSC. It will not confer upon them any right for regularization or permanent absorption in the Railways. The engagement purely on contract basis for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier.
Terms and conditions of retired Railway Doctors and Central/State Govt retired Doctors-
Engagement of retired Rly Doctor’s and Central/State Govt Retd Doctors as CMPs would be purely on contract basis initially for a period of one year on a annual basis up to maximum 05 terms as per administrative requirement. The engagement of (‘MP shall be for a period of one year or less firm the date of entering in to contract or till a regular incumbent join or attaining the age of 65 years by the retired Rly Doctor &Central/State Govt retired Doctor , whichever is earlier. The Retired Railway Doctor&Central/State Govt doctor engaged as CMPs shall not have any claim Or right for his /her continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms of contract during the validity of contract the CMP shall be at liberty to terminate the contract for betterment of his/her career or any ground by giving 15 days Notice to the Railway’s Rly administration resell e tin right to terminate contract at any time during the contract by giving 15 days Notice or Payment of 15 days remuneration without assigning any reason whatsoever .
- The doctor engaged on contract basis will not be allowed private Practice.
- he contract doctor will not be entitled for Railway Quarter as a matter of right.
- Candidates should bring their Application form along with original and attested copies of all certificate &Mark sheet’,No TA /DA is admissible.
- The offer of Engagement to selected Candidates shall be issued subject to availability of Vacancies as per requirement in Divisional Hospital/Health Unit located at different Stations on as is where is basis . Administration reserve the right to change the place of posting as per administrative needs . The CMP specialist doctor so selected shall also have to carry out general duties as and when required by Rly administration in addition to their specialty work.
- The Places of notified vacancies can be changed as per requirement of the administration.
- The Notification can be downloaded from Northern Railway website www.nr Indian Railways .gov.in
- approval of Panel by competent authprity the Panel will be uploaded at www.nrindian Railway.gov:in and intimated through Speed Post. Candidates who do not report at the assigned date and time will forfeit their chance of contract engagement and such opportunity will be offered to the next empanelled Candidate.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification