Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to West Central Railway :10 Dec,2019.
EMPLOYMENT NOTIFICATION NO. : 04/2019
West Central Railway (WCR)
WCR is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 8 posts of Group C & D through Scouts & Guides Quota.Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 10-12-2019 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name of the post – Group C & D
No of post – 08
Pay Scale – As per norms
ITI / 12th with min 50% marks and related Scout/Guide certificate.
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test and document verification etc. at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories mentioned in Para 3, 4 & 5 seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railways should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required vide Chapter 13 of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of personnel Training, New Delhi). As large number of candidates is producing certificates issued by authority different from appropriate authority, they are advised to strictly comply with the instructions.
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, should not be below the rank of Tehsildar, in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates. OBC candidates shall also submit OBC NonCreamy-Layer Certificate in Central Government format issued within one year on the closing date of application by the Competent Authority to get the benefit of age relaxation. Certificates should contain Religion, Caste, Date of Issue etc. and bear the Seal of the Issuing Authority.
- Before applying to the post, candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the all eligibility conditions prescribed in the Notification and he/she is required to upload all necessary documents mentioned in para-7 along with his/her application. No any other document shall be entertained at the further stage of recruitment and the RRC/WCR reserves rights to reject any application, not fulfilling the eligibility condition/conditions, at any stage of recruitment.
- Candidates must bring certificates of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, the Certificates pertaining to Scouts and Guides and other relevant documents, all in original, on the day of Document verification, without which they shall not be permitted to appear in the same.
- No TA/DA /Accommodation will be provided during Document verification. A candidate may have to stay for 2-3 days during selection for which he/she has to make his/her own arrangements. The Railway Administration has right to determine a valid date, postpone Document verification, change the place or cancel the Document verification due to unforeseen reasons and this cannot be challenged by any candidate.
- The successful candidates will be posted at the discretion of the Competent Authority anywhere on the West Central Railway subject to availability of vacancies and they cannot seek transfer outside the West Central Railway for the period of 05 years.
- Candidates qualifying in examination(s) for these posts but failing in prescribed medical examination(s) will not under any circumstance be considered for any alternative appointment.
- Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be submitted by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested.
- The West Central Railway (abbreviated WCR and पमरे), one of the 18 zones of the Indian Railways, came into existence on 1 April 2003. It is headquartered at Jabalpur.
- The West Central Railway with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of erstwhile Central Railway and Kota division of erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
- This railway has a total officers and staff strength of 56022 (On Roll as on Jan. 2017) who are responsible to ensure that the wheel of the rail is always moving. They work round the clock with sincerity and devotion to fulfill the aspirations of people from Harot to Mahakoshal and from Malwa to Bundelkhand. If you are fond of the call of jungle then W. C. Railway promises to take you to national reserve forests of Kanha-Kisli, Bandhavgrh, Ranthambore, and Shivpur and bird sanctuary of bharatpur. If you wish to enjoy the scenic beauty of hills then visit Pachmarhi. If you have interest in historical monuments then plan your trip of Khajuraho, Sanchi or Bhimbetka. If you are religious minded you may like to pay homage at Maa Sharda Devi Temple at Maihar, Shri Raj Rajeshwari temple at Shridham, Mahdev Temple near Bandakpur, jain temple at shri Mahavirji or Birla Temple at Bhopal or Nagda. For leisure tourism one may think of pleasant boating between marble rocks near Jabalpur or visit Kota and bundi forts. To provide aesthetic sense to our stations, very beautiful and picturesque paintings depicting the wide variety of flora & fauna of the regions have been created on the walls, pillars and ceilings of Sawai Mahopur and Bharatpur stations of Kota division by a team of local painters. Habibganj and Sawai Mahopur stations of WCR have been awarded with the Best Tourist Friendly Station Trophy of Indian Railways in 2015 and 2016 respectively.
- The officers and staff of West Central Railway are resolved to fulfil the aspiration of people through their dedicated effort and team work and are committed to lead this railway in the pursuit of excellence through modernization and economy.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification