Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to RRC, West Central Railway: 30-11-2018
Employment Notification No.: 02/2018 (Scouts & Guides quota)
Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway
RB-IV, 290, Station Road, South Civil lines, Jabalpur-482001
ONLINE Applications are invited from the eligible Citizens of India for recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota for the year 2018-19. The Candidates fulfilling the following conditions may submit their application by online.
1.Name of the post- Group 'C'
No of post- 02
2.Name of the post- Erstwhile Group 'D'
No of post- 06
- The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the Scouts & Guides quota. Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in the application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Candidates should be in readiness to appear in the written test and document verification etc. at short notice. Information regarding call letter will be sent through SMS and e-mail alerts on their registered mobile numbers and e-mail IDs, indicated in their ONLINE application.
- Candidates belonging to the categories mentioned in Para 3, 4 & 5 seeking age relaxation/Fee exemption have to produce requisite original certificates as given in Annexures at the time document verification, otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected.
- The candidates already employed in Central/State/PSUs including Railways should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer during document verification otherwise their candidature will be summarily rejected. The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, and mode of selection shall be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates recommended for appointment will have to pass the requisite Medical Fitness Test, as per the standards prescribed for the selected post.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required vide Chapter 13 of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of personnel Training, New Delhi). As large number of candidates is producing certificates issued by authority different from appropriate authority, they are advised to strictly comply with the instructions.
- RRC reserves the right to conduct additional written examination/document verification at any stage. RRC also reserves the right to cancel part or whole of any recruitment process at any stage for any of the categories notified in the Employment Notification without assigning any reason thereof.
- The decision of RRC in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application, issue of free Rail Passes, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of written examination, allotment of examination centers, selection, allotment of posts to selected candidates etc., will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained by the Railway Recruitment Cell in this regard.
- Candidates finally selected are liable to be posted anywhere on West Central Railway and selected candidates will be taken against reserve roster point.
- Railway Recruitment Cell will not be responsible for any inadvertent errors.
- For any Legal Dispute, the Jurisdiction will be Central Administration Tribunal Jabalpur only.
- In the event of any dispute about interpretation or any mistake, the English version will be treated as final.
- Specific category in Level-2 and, Level-1 and place of posting will be decided by the Appropriate Authority after finalization of panel.
- The candidates admission at all stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional subject to fulfilling the prescribed eligibility conditions and instruction of notification. Selection will be conducted separately for Level-2 and Level-1. Dates for written Examination will be notified only on WCR website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Admit card can be downloaded from WCR website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Impersonation/Suppression of facts/warning.
- No candidate should attempt impersonation or take the help of any impersonator at any stage of the selection process. Such candidates will be debarred for life from appearing in all RRB/RRC examinations as well as debarred from any appointment in Railways; in addition, legal action may be taken against the candidate.
- Any material suppression of facts or submitting of forged certificates/caste certificate by a candidate for securing eligibility and/or obtaining privileges. Including free travel for appearing in the examination shall lead to rejection of his/her candidature for the particular recruitment for which he/she has applied. Further, he/she will also be debarred from all examinations conducted by all RRB/RRC over the country for a period of 02 years and legal action may be initiated, if warranted.
- A candidate will be debarred from examinations of all RRB/RRC for a specified period/lifetime if (i) the candidate submits multiple applications for the same post and category; (ii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different community for the same post & category; (iii) the candidate submits multiple applications with different photo (face) for same post & category and (iv) the candidate submits multiple applications with different documents for the same post & category.
- The decision of the Railway Administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance, rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of Written Test/Document verification, allotment of posts to selected candidates, etc. will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence in this regard will be entertained by the Railway Administration.
- The selection of the candidate by the Railway Administration does not confer any prescriptive right on the candidate for the post.
- The Railway Administration is not responsible for any postal delay or wrong delivery.
The West Central Railway with its headquarters at Jabalpur comprises of Jabalpur and Bhopal divisions of erstwhile Central Railway and Kota division of erstwhile Western Railway. The formal gazette notification announcing the formation of this new zonal railway was issued on 4th July 2002 by the Ministry of Railway, Govt. of India.
Click here to see:- The System Map Of WCR
Mumbai-Howrah route via Itarsi- Jabalpur in the west east direction and from Mathura (excluding to Nagda (excluding on Delhi-Mumbai route via Ratlam forming a part of one of the important diagonal and side of golden quadrilateral of Indian Railways.
In the north-south direction the zone has Bina (Including)-Bhopal-Itarsi (Including section of Delhi- Chennai trunk route. In addition important freight corridor of New Katni On-Line and branch line sections of Katni-Singrauli, Satna-Rewa, Jukehi-Kymore, Bina-Guna-Kota, Kota - Chanderiya (excluding) and Maksi (excluding Guna-Gwalior (excluding are also within the jurisdiction of this new zonal railway-West Central Railway caters to 39 districts (24 districts of M.P., 13 of Rajasthan and 2 of U.P.). It has a total route kilometers of 2997 kms. (Track kilometres-6295 kms.) of which 1627 route kms. are electrified. (Electrified Track kilometres-3972 kms.) Out of total route Km. of WCR, 2185 km (about 73 %) of its route falls in the State of M.P., 758 km (about 25 %) falls in Rajasthan and rest 54 km. comes under the jurisdiction of U.P.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification