Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to North Central Railway: 24th December, 2018
Railway Recruitment Cell North Central Railway
Nawab Yusuf Road, Allahabad
Online applications are invited from Scouts & Guides persons having minimum educational and Scouts & Guides Qualification as given in Para 2 & 3 below, for recruitment in Grade Pay Rs. 1900 and 1800 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-02 & 01) against Scouts & Guides Quota 2018-19 on North Central Railway till 23:59 Hrs of closing date for the quota as indicated below:
1.Name of the Post- Group ‘C’
No of Post- 02
2.Name of the Post- Group ‘D’
No of Post- 06
- (a) For GP 1900/- (Pay Matrix Level — 02): The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation / Post Graduation etc. from a recognized University. (Authority: RBE No. 145/2014 dated 17.12.2014 & RBE No.82/1995 dated 01.08.1995)
- (b)For Technical Posts- Matriculation / SSLC plus ITI from recognized institutions of NCVT/SCVT (OR) Matriculation / SSLC plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship.
(b) For GP 1800/-(Pay Matrix Level — 01): The candidate should have minimum qualification of 10th pass from any recognized Board or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Norther Central Railway Allahabad
The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: recognized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division. The North Central Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 1 April 2003. The North Central Railway present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana. By December 2017, railways for the first time installed 6,095 GPS-enabled “Fog Pilot Assistance System” railway signalling devices in four most affected zones, Northern Railway zone, North Central Railway zone, North Eastern Railway zone and North Western Railway zone, by doing away with the old practice of putting firecrackers on train tracks to alter train divers running trains on snail’s pace. With these devices, train pilots precisely know in advance, about the location of signals, level-crossing gates and other such approaching markers.
Conditions for recruitment
- Before applying candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the minimum eligibility norms.
- Before posting against any working post the candidate will have to pass the requisite medical examinations prescribed for the post conducted by the Railway administration.
- For posts where there is initial training prescribed, candidates have to qualify the training before posting.
- Selected candidates, if posted as Clerk cum Typist have to acquire typing skill within a period of 2 years from the date of appointment at the speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on Typewriter and if typewriting skills are tested on Personal Computers (PCs), then 40 words per minute in English or 35 words per minute in Hindi. If they do not acquire the requisite typing skill within two years, no additional time will be given and services of such candidates will summarily terminated.
- A caste certificate on the prescribed format for recruitment in Central Government services issued by the competent authority in the case of SC/ST/OBC should be uploaded for the purpose of taking relaxation as admissible.
- Selected candidates will be utilized by the administration for arranging activities/events etc. whenever need arises and they will also continue to perform the duties of the posts on which they shall be posted.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply through ONLINE mode by visiting the website of http://www.rrcald.org. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/B10-DATA, fee paid etc. carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed the name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification