Vacancy No: 21/18
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Engineer (Civil)
No of Post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs.16,400–40,500/-
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- No hard copy/ form/ document is to be sent to this office at this stage.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the selection (if called).
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of selection (if called).
- Departmental Candidates of RITES and candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU shall be allowed to join RITES only after being properly relieved from their parent organization.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Start date of online registration 10.04.2018
- Last date of online registration 03.05.2018 (Walk in Interview)
click above to download
the employment notification