Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to BMRCL: 08th April, 2019
No.BMRCL/ 83 /ADM/2019/PRJ
BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to Engineering positions in the Project Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
1.Name of the post- Engineer
No of post- 100
Pay Scale- Rs.80,000/-
PERIOD OF CONTRACT APPOINTMENT
- The tenure of contract appointment will be 3 (three) years.
- The contract of appointment may be terminated by either side by giving 3 months notice or by paying the contractual remuneration of three months in lieu of notice period, if the circumstances so warrant.
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka is a Special Purpose Vehicle entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of Bangalore Metro Rail Project. Bangalore Metro, christened as "Namma Metro", not only adds to the beauty of Bangalore skyline, but immensely adds to the comfort level of travel. Besides this, Namma Metro is a major environment friendly addition to the Bangalore City as it significantly contribute to the reduction of carbon emissions. The project has an East-West corridor - 18.10 km long, starting from Baiyappanahalli in the East and terminating at Mysore Road terminal in the West and a 24.20 km North-South corridor commencing at Nagasandra in the North and terminating at Puttenahalli in the South. This is the First Metro rail project in India commissioned with 750V DC Third Rail on Standard Guage.
- Candidates working in BMRCL in the same post are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates working in BMRCL who desires to apply for the post of EE, AEE, AE & SE should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the post of AEE, AE, SE & JE respectively in BMRCL in addition to all conditions mentioned in the Notification.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview/ selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- Candidates should fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the on-line application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
- Documents in support of qualification and relevant experience shall be sent along with the application. Non-submission of documents along with the application, will lead to rejection of application at any stage during the process of recruitment.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is provisional and may increase or decrease depending upon the actual need. BMRCL also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies at its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all.
- BMRCL reserves the right to assess fitness or otherwise of the candidates selected.
- BMRCL shall not be liable for any damage/injury/loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process and journey.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS
Eligible candidates may fill in the application on-line, take a print out of the same and forward along with relevant documents in support of qualification and experience. Such applications may be addressed to the General Manager(HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………………………………” Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application is 4.00 PM of 08.04.2019.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification