Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Central Railway: 18th February, 2019
EMPLOYMENT NOTICE No. RRC/CR/01/2019 DATED 02/02/2019
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL, CENTRAL RAILWAY
CPM Conversion’s Office Bldg.,
P.D’Mello Road, Wadibunder, Mumbai–400010.
Central Railway invites ONLINE applications from the following for filling up Two posts in level 3/2 against Cultural Quota, for the year 2018-19 over Central
Railway in the following two Cultural disciplines:
1.Name of the post- Indian Classical Dancer
No of post- 01
2.Name of the post- Drama artist Male/Female
No of post- 01
- The lower and upper age limit will be reckoned on 01/07/2019. The upper age limit is relaxable as under, subject to submission of requisite certificates:
- By 5 years for SC/ST Candidates.
- By 3 years for OBC candidates.
- For Ex-Servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in Defence + 3 years, provided they have put in more than 6 months service after attestation.
- By 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989.
- By 10 years for UR persons with disabilities (PWD), 13 years for OBC Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and 15 years for SC and ST Persons with Disabilities
About Central Railway
Central Railway is one of the 17 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. It has the distinction of operating first passenger railway line in India, which opened from Mumbai to Thane on 16 April 1853. The railway zone was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways, including the Great Indian Peninsula Railway, the Scindia State Railway of the former princely state of Gwalior, Nizam State Railway, Wardha Coal State Railway and the Dholpur Railways. The Central Railway zone formerly included large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff. These areas became the new West Central Railway zone in April 2003.
The Central Railway General Manager's official residence (erstwhile GIPR agent's residence), 'Glenogle'-a Grade II-B heritage bungalow, is located on Bhausaheb Hire Marg (Mount Pleasant Road), adjacent to the Maharashtra Chief minister's official residence 'Varsha' in Malabar Hill, Mumbai.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the RRC/CR website www.rrccr.com for filling ONLINE application for recruitment against Cultural quota and fill up the personal details/Bio-data etc carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digits Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digits Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam. Applicants from
these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth etc. exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation
found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment. In case the candidate has changed his/her name then Gazette
Notification or any other legal document as applicable should be submitted at the time of document verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed
name in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the HSC/SSC or equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to the
date of submission of application.
NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their current active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the
entire recruitment process as all important messages of the RRC will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read and understood by
Candidates trying to submit more than one application with different particulars like Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/educational and or technical
qualification etc or with different e-mail ID/Mobile number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
During submission of ONLINE application, a Registration ID will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are advised to preserve/note their Registration ID for further
stages of recruitment process/correspondence with RRC.
NOTE-I To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised in their own interest to submit ONLINE application much before the closing date to avoid possible inability/failure to log on to the website of RRC on account of heavy load on the internet or website jam during the last few days.
NOTE-II RRC does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their application within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or
any other reason.
Candidate need not send any application printouts or certificates or copies to RRC by post. The candidature of the candidates will be considered only on the strength of the information furnished in the ONLINE application, which is subject to verification at a later date. Any deviation what so ever found in the particulars filled in the online application with the documents produced will result in disqualification of candidate at any stage of detection.
Candidates are advised to take printout of their application which is required to be produced at the time of Practical Demonstration.
- Candidates to ensure their eligibility before applying: - The candidates should ensure that they fulfil all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination.
Eligibility of the candidates for the post notified in this notification would be decided on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his/her application is false/incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Production of original documents of Date of birth, Educational Qualification, caste certificate and cultural discipline etc on the day of practical demonstration is
mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the Practical Demonstration. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/Hindi. Photocopy of all documents should be self attested. No TA/DA/Accommodation will be given for appearing in the Written Test/Practical Demonstration. Applicants will have to bring their own kits relevant to cultural discipline notified and also four-passport size photographs. They may also be required to stay during the practical demonstration for 2-3 days, for which they have to make their own arrangements. The Railway Administration has all rights reserved to fix any date/place or postpone Practical Demonstration or cancel due to unforeseen causes against which no claim will be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidate.
- Candidates are required to obtain caste certificates in the proper Proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certificate at the time of
verification, failing which he/she may be disqualified. This is strictly required as per Chapter 13 of the Brochure (published by Govt. of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pensions Department of Personnel Training, New Delhi) on verification of the claims of Schedule Castes and Schedule Tribes.
- At the time of online application, SC/ST candidates shall upload their Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, not below the rank of Tehsildar.
Similarly, OBC candidates shall upload OBC Non-Creamy-Layer Certificate issued in Central Government format on or after 01/04/2018 by the Competent Authority. Certificates should contain Caste, Date of Issue etc. and bear the Seal and signature of the Issuing Authority. Format of caste certificate for SC/ST shall be as per Annexure-‘C’ and for OBC Annexure-‘D’.
click above to download
the employment notification