Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to DMRC: 12th April, 2019
ADVT No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2019(04) Dated: 13/03/2019
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane
Barakhamba, Road New Delhi.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 13,000 employees with MRTS activities spread over Delhi NCR, Jaipur, Kochi, Mumbai, Lucknow etc., carry about 2.8 million passengers per day in Delhi & NCR. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to number of cities within India and abroad.
To meet with the immediate requirement of experienced personnel working / retired from Railways/ Govt. organizations / PSUs for DMRC and its allied projects, applications are invited from retired / experienced, dynamic and motivated persons having experience of working in Bridge Construction / Maintenance for the following Executive andNon-Executive posts in DMRC to be filled on Re-employment basis for DMRC:-
1.Name of the post- Dy. CE / Bridge Post Code: 01/E/Dy. CE
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.93,200/-
2.Name of the post- Assistant Manager / Manager (Bridge) Post Code:02/E/AM
No of post- 2
Pay Scale- Rs.82,000/-
3.Name of the post- Supervisor / Bridge (SE/Bridge) Post Code:03/NE/Sup
No of post- 4
Pay Scale- Rs.55,800/-
4.Name of the post- Maintainer / BridgePost Code: 04/NE/Non-Sup
No of post- 4
Pay Scale- Rs.37,600/-
Diploma/ Degree in Civil Engineering
Important *** Vacancies are provisional and subject to increase / decrease. ** Candidates shortlisted on re-employment basis will be paid consolidated fees along with the applicable allowances as per extant policy. ## The fee will be based on the substantive grade of retirement.
The Delhi Metro is a rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Bahadurgarh, Balramgarh, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Gurugram, and Noida in the National Capital Region of India. By far the largest and busiest metro in India, and second oldest after the Kolkata Metro it is the world's 8th longest metro system and 16th largest by ridership. The network consists of eight colour-coded regular lines, running 349.5 kilometres (217.2 mi) serving 254 stations. The system has a mix of underground, at-grade, and elevated stations using both broad-gauge and standard-gauge. Delhi Metro operates over 2,700 trips daily, starting at around 05:00 and ending at 23:30 hrs. Construction started in 1998 and the first elevated section (Shahdara - Tis Hazari) on the Red Line opened on 24 December 2002, while the first underground section (Vishwa Vidyalaya - Kashmere Gate) on Yellow Line opened on 20 December 2004. The development of the network was divided into phases, Phase I containing 3 lines was completed by 2006, and Phase II in 2011. Phase III is in the finishing stage, and is scheduled to be mostly complete by 2019. Phase IV having received approval, construction is expected to start in 2019.
Eligibility Criterion: Candidates working in / superannuated from - Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU
1. Dy. CE / Bridge Working / superannuated from the CDA grade of Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 (GP-7600) or equivalent IDA from Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU with minimum 3 years’ experience in Bridge construction / maintenance as XEN/Bridge at Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- and above.
2. Assistant Manager / Manager (Bridge) Working / superannuated from the CDA grade of Rs. 15,600 – 39100 (GP – 4800/5400/6600) or equivalent IDA from Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU with minimum 3 years’ experience in Bridge construction / maintenance at Executive level.
3. Supervisor (Section Engineer) / Bridge Working / superannuated from CDA grade of Rs.9300 – 34800 (GP – 4600) or equivalent IDA from Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU with minimum 5 years’ experience in Bridge construction / maintenance at Supervisory level.
4. Maintainer / Bridge Working / superannuated from the CDA grade of Rs. 5200-20200 (GP-2800) or equivalent IDA from Railways / Govt. Organization / PSU with minimum 5 years’ experience in Bridge construction / maintenance as Technician.
Selection process: The selection methodology will comprise of Personal Interview. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical ability. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility / relevant work experience, in the ratio of 1:5, subject to availability of candidates. No reimbursement on account of travel shall be made to the candidates appearing for the INTERVIEW.
Schedule of selection:
- Last date of receipt of duly filled in application (along with relevant documents) through Speed post is 05/04/2019. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. DMRC shall not be responsible for loss / delay in post.
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be uploaded on DMRC website on 12/04/2019 (tentatively) and interview will be held in the third week of April, 2019 at Metro Bhawan, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi (tentatively) (Complete details will be displayed on DMRC website).
- No separate communication, by post, will be sent to candidates individually. Candidates are required to go through the instructions / schedule for interview displayed on DMRC website and appear for the interview, accordingly along with original copies of testimonials.
- The final result will be declared by last week of April, 2019. (Tentatively). Eligible and willing candidates for the aforesaid post may apply as per the application format at Annexure-I. The candidate must enclose all relevant documents in support of qualification, work experience, pay & pay scale (last drawn, in case of superannuated candidates).
- The candidates presently employed in Railways / Govt. organizations / Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs) should send their application through proper channel along with the copies of APARs for the last five years, Vigilance and D&AR clearance, so as to reach the below mentioned address within the stipulated time.
The duly filled in application form should be sent in an envelope super scribing the Name of Post on the cover prominently, latest by 05/04/2019, through speed post to the following address:
Chief General Manager (HR)
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification