Table of Contents
Last Date of online registration: 23.10.2018
Vacancy No: 71-76/18
(A Govt. of India Enterprise)
RITES Bhawan, Plot No. 1, Sector–29, Gurgaon–122001
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals for its various projects as under:
1.Name of the post- Manager (S&T)
No of post- 02
2.Name of the post- Assistant Manager (Signal)
No of post- 03
3.Name of the post- Assistant Manager (Telecom)
No of post- 01
4.Name of the post- Manager (S&T
No of post- 02
5.Name of the post- Assistant Manager (Signal)
No of post- 02
6.Name of the post- Assistant Manager (Telecom)
No of post- 01
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
- Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
About the Company:
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise. RITES is internationally recognized as a leading consultant with operational experience of over 55 countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, South America and Middle East regions. We are the only export arm of Indian Railways for providing rolling stock overseas (other than Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia). We have an in – house team of expert engineers specializing in civil, mechanical, metallurgy, chemical, electrical, signal and telecom engineering, and specialists in transport and economics, quality assurance, environment engineering, information technology, finance and general management. Our senior management has an average experience of about 33 years and we have a pool of 1,423 skilled engineers/ professionals of executive cadre on our permanent roll. We also source requisite manpower from the Indian Railways and other government ministries and departments, both on deputation and permanent basis, according to requirements.
Venue & Time:
Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
- Start date of online registration: 03.10.2018
- Last date of online registration: 23.10.2018
- Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 30.10.2018
- Date of selection To be notified later
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification