Divisional Personnel Officer
For DRM(P) Mumbai CST
In terms of Railway Board’s letter NO E(NG)II/2010/RC-4/6 dated 27.9.12 & 14.09.17 it has been decided to fill up 11 vacancies of Ministerial Staff in Recruitment grade i.e PB I GP 1900 Level 2 in Mumbai Division by re-engagement of Ministerial Staff , who have retired from Railway Service.
Therefore applications of Ministerial Staff who have retired from Railway Service of Mumbai Division, Central Railway are called for to reach P/Admn section of Sr DPO’s office on or before 25.10.17.
The following terms and conditions may kindly noted:
1. The Scheme is valid upto 31.01.18
2. Ministerial staff retired from Railway service can only apply.
3. The re-engagement shall be strictly upto the age of 62 years on or before 31.01.18 or till the availability of regular candidates from RRB/Departmental Selection whichever is earlier.
4. He /she should be born on or after 31.01.56 and maximum upper age limit for re-engagement is 62 years. No re-engaged employee should continue in service beyond 62 years of age.
5. The Administration is at liberty to terminate the services of the re-engaged employees even before 31.01.18 in case their work/ conduct is found unsatisfactory.
6. The employees Removed / Dismissed/ Compulsory retired as a result of disciplinary action or in review , are not eligible for re-engagement .Further employees retired under SRRS/LARGESS will not be eligible.
7. The re-engaged employees are entitled only for daily fixed remuneration i.e Rs.320/- per day, which shall be applicable to the Grade pay of the post against which re-engaged in this case, i.e. Jr clerk PB-I 5200-20200+ GP 1900/-.The re-engaged employees are not entitled for any other benefit or facilities except the daily fixed remuneration. The daily allowance plus full pension shall not exceed the last pay drawn.
8. The retired employee shall execute an agreement to abide by all the terms and conditions of the re-engagement.
9. Re-engagement shall be subject to prescribed medical fitness for the Ministerial Cadre.
10.Suitability /Competency of the applicant shall be adjudged by nominated committee before their re-engagement.
11.The duty hours of the re-engaged employees would be 9.30 hrs to 18.00 hrs.
12.Copy of any of the following documents should be attached with the application
- Service certificate
- Pensioner Identity Card
- Pension Payment Order
13. The last date for submission of the application is 25.10.17. Ministerial Staff retired from Railways desirous for re-engagement , have to submit their applications in the prescribed format at Annexure A to P/Admn section of Sr DPO’s office on or before 25.10.17 or place them in the box kept in P/Genl Section of this office on or before 25.10.17.
click above to download
the employment notification