Table of Contents
Last Date to apply toLucknow Metro Rail Corporation: 23 December,2019
Advt. No. : LMRC/HR / Rectt/P/18/2019
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC)
Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
LMRC invites application for the posts of 119 Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 from Diploma pass candidates interested in Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation JE Recruitment opening. Follow this article for LMRC Junior Engineer Vacancy Qualification, eligibility criteria and how to apply Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation JE Vacancy.
Name of the post – Junior Engineer (JE) & PRA
No of post – 119
Pay Scale – 33,000 – 67300/-
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by
him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Merit list is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by UPMRCL does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of document verification / Medical.
- Community/Caste certificate should be in prescribed format (SC/ST/OBC) for seeking age relaxation etc. No other format will be acceptable. Benefit of reservation will be given only to the candidates who are originally domicile of State of UP. Therefore SC/ST/OBC/Women/DFF/ESM/EWS of UP should obtain domicile certificate of UP as per UP Govt. format.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority. OBC( NCL) certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
- EWS certificate should be issued on or before closing date of vacancy notice. EWS certificate issued after the closing date shall not be accepted.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photograph in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Jurisdiction of Court for any dispute regarding this notification will be at Lucknow only.
- UPMRCL reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for selection for all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with UPMRCL’s website www.upmetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test (CBT), result of written test & Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through UPMRCL’s website as per schedule & instructions notified on UPMRCL’s website in
- The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will only be downloaded by candidates from UPMRCL website www.upmetrorail.com
- The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written test/ medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate’s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment in UPMRCL. The onus of ensuring that candidate
meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test //Medical fitness test purely on
provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
- UPMRCL is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Bluetooth /any communication device in the examination premises/hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
- Candidates should refer to the advertisement given on UPMRCL’s website only i.e. www.upmetrorail.com for the purpose of applying for the jobs. UPMRCL has not authorized any other
agency/vendor to publish the instant advertisement and application form. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained from Para 1 to 11 under title “How to apply”. In case of any discrepancy in indicative notice published in various newspapers, the contents as put on UPMRCL’s website i.e. www.upmetrorail.com will prevail. UPMRCL will not be responsible for any material published or uploaded in any fake website.
- Any update, corrigendum etc. of this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website i.e.www.upmetrorail.com
- In case of any ambiguity the decision of UPMRCL will be final.
- Lucknow Metro is a rapid transit system serving the city of Lucknow in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh.Construction of the line begun on 27 September 2014 with the 8.5 km (5.3 mi) stretch from Transport Nagar to Charbagh Railway Station which began its commercial operation on 5 September 2017, making it the fastest built metro rail system in the country. Full operation on Red Line stretch from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport metro station to Munshi Pulia metro station began operation on 9 March 2019.
- The Lucknow metro cover a distance of 22.87 km with 22 stations. It is the eighth longest operational metro network in India after the Delhi Metro, Hyderabad Metro , Chennai Metro, Namma Metro , Noida Metro, Kolkata Metro and Kochi Metro.
- The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation (LMRC) has hired 35 customer relation assistants to assist commuters, especially senior citizens in getting tickets. LMRC has also provided free RO drinking water, toilets, escalators and lifts at all the stations.
- The Lucknow metro project is the most expensive transport system in Uttar Pradesh to date with an estimated total cost for Phase 1A (Red Line) and 1B (Blue Line) of about $2 billion, of which ₹6,928 crore (US$1.0 billion) is being spent on phase 1A.The Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation, a 50:50 joint venture between the Government of India and the Government of Uttar Pradesh, was established to build and operate the metro.
- Once completed, the Lucknow Metro will have 2 Lines (1A & 1B), the longer Red (North-South) line, running from Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport to Munshi Pulia chauraha with a total length of 22.87 km (14.21 mi), and the Blue (East-West) line, running from Charbagh Railway Station to Vasant Kunj. Charbagh Railway Station will serve as the junction station between the two lines. Further, Metro Phase 2 & 3 will consist of 6 lines of 74 km. Phase 2 will be of 3 lines from IIM Lucknow to Rajajipuram, Indira Nagar to CG City and CG City to CCS International Airport. Phase 3 will be of 3 lines from Munshipulia to Jankipuram, Charbagh to SGPGI and Sachivalaya to CG City. Phase 4 will further see metro expanding to outer areas and to satellite towns.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form