Advt No.: GMA/Med/contract/Pt.VI
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
Chittaranjan (West Bengal)
Chittaranjan Locomotive Works(CLW), under the Ministry of Railways, Government of India desires to engage the following full time Para-medical Staff on contract basis for a duration up to 30-06-2018 or till availability of regularly selected candidates, whichever is earliest, through "WALK-IN-INTERVIEW", on the terms and conditions stipulated in para-2 below:
CLW Job Details:
1.Post Name: Staff Nurse
No of Vacancy: 12 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21190/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Laboratory Assistant
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10970/- (Per Month)
- For Staff Nurse: 3 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery form a school of Nursing OR B.Sc (Nursing).
- For Laboratory Assistant: 12th with Science and Diploma in Medical Lab Technology.
- The engagement of Para-medical Staff would be on full time contract basis, at fixed remuneration, for a period up to 30-06-2018 or till the vacant posts are filled up by regularly selected RRB candidates, whichever is earlier.
- All the candidates should have good physical, sound mental conditions as per Railway Medical Standards. They will be subjected to medical examination as per extant Railway rules and those who are found fit in the prescribed medical examination will be engaged on contract basis.
- The services rendered as contract Para-medical staff is stop-gap arrangement and will not have any bearing in respect of consideration of their period of service in case of regular selection through RRB.
- Full time Para-Medical Staff who enters into Contract with the Railways will not have any claim or right for automatic regularization or absorption in the Railways.
- Candidates engaged in the Railways on contract basis will not have any claim or right for his/her continuity in service or automatic extension of the terms on the contract. These services will be terminated at the end of the contract period.
- During the validity of the Contracts, the Full time Para-medical Staff or the Railway administration will be at liberty to terminate the contract by giving 15 days' notice at any time during the contract without assigning any reason whatsoever. The contract shall also be terminated forthwith, if the full time Para-medical Staff is found to be mentally or physically incapacitated.
- The minimum working hour is 08 hours per day that may include day/night or day-cum-night as per exigency of service. Candidates engaged as Staff Nurse will have to perform shift duties as per Administrative requirement.
- The rest/weekly off may be on different days not necessarily on holidays, etc.
- The candidates on contract are required to follow the dress code as per Administrative requirement at their own cost.
- In case of unsatisfactory work or misconduct on the part of the personnel so engaged on contract basis, Railway reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time without assigning any reason.
How to Apply CLW Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with relevant documents, experience certificate & two recent passport size photograph at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Kasturba Ghandhi Hospital/CLW/ Chittaranjan.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 04.01.2018 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification