Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Railway Recruitment Boards:02 April,2019
Advt. No. : CEN 02/2019
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
RRB aka Railway Recruitment Board invites Application for the post of 1937 Paramedical Categories Posts Vacancy 2019. RRB Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official website is www.rrbcdg.gov.in
Name of the post – Paramedical Categories Posts
No of post – 1937
Pay Scale – Level 03,04,05, 06 & 07 7th CPC Pay Matrix
10th, 12th, B.Sc., Diploma.
- Admission to all stages of recruitment process shall be purely provisional, subject to the candidates satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Mere issue of e-Call letter to the candidates will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the RRB.
- RRBs conduct verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified in all the stages of examinations and are shortlisted for document verification. RRBs may reject the candidature of any applicant at any stage of recruitment process, in case the candidate is found to be not fulfilling the requisite criteria, and if appointed, such a candidate is liable to be removed from service summarily.
- Before applying for the post(s) against this CEN, candidates should satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility norms including age, educational qualification(s) and medical standard(s).Candidates should ensure that they have requisite educational/technical/professional qualifications from recognized Board/University/Institute as on the closing date for ONLINE Registration (02.04.2019). Those awaiting results of the final examination for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Candidates attempting to apply with minor changes of information and/or facts to more than one RRB and /or multiple applications to the same RRB will be summarily rejected and such candidates will be debarred from all future examinations of RRB.
- Candidates who have been debarred by any RRB/RRC either for life or for a specified period which is not yet completed should NOT apply for this CEN. Their candidature will be rejected during any stage of recruitment as and when detected.
- Candidates should enter their Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/SSLC/High School Examination Certificate or an equivalent Certificate ONLY.
- In cases of name change, candidates should indicate their Changed Name only in the ONLINE application. However, other details should match with the Matriculation or Equivalent certificate. Date of such change should be prior to the date of registration of ONLINE application.
- Gazette Notification or any other legal document as applicable for such cases should be submitted at the time of Document Verification (DV).
- Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, in all stages of recruitment process and must be in running hand and not in block/capital or disjointed letters. Signatures in different style at the time of CBT and Document Verification etc. (as applicable) may result in
cancellation of candidature.
- Dates of examinations and e-call letters: Dates of examinations will also be published on the official websites of participating RRBs and e-Call letters for CBT and Document Verification (as applicable) will be available for downloading ONLY on websites of the RRBs concerned. No communication from the RRBs will be done with the candidate through post. The examination centre, date and shift indicated in the call letter shall be final. RRBs reserve the right to introduce additional CBTs and/or additional Document Verification etc., without assigning any reason.
- Vacancies indicated in the CEN are provisional and may increase or decrease or even may become NIL in total or in specific Railways/Units/Communities/Posts at a later stage depending upon the actual needs of the Railway Administration. Further additional posts, if required by the Railway(s)/ Unit(s) may also be included at later stage.
- Preference for post(s) and/or Railway(s)/Unit(s): The options from the candidates for various posts for which they are eligible in the opted RRB, shall be taken during submission of ONLINE applications.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply for the notified posts of any one RRB only as per their eligibility, through ONLINE application mode by visiting the official website of RRBs listed at Para 20.0
- Read all the Information and Instructions detailed in the CEN thoroughly before starting the filling up of application by clicking the CEN-02/2019 link on the RRB official Website. It is essential that the candidate understands all information of the CEN correctly to prevent any mistakes while filling application.
- Scanned Documents in JPEG Format to be kept ready before filling the application In order to ensure speedy filling up of application by the candidates, they should keep the following documents in digital form before logging into the application page.
- Candidate Photograph in Color: JPEG image of size 20KB to 50KB.
- Candidate Signature: JPEG image of size 10KB to 40KB.
- SC/ST Certificate (Only for candidates seeking Free Travel Pass): JPEG image of size 50 to 100KB.
- Scribe Photo (wherever applicable): JPEG image of size 20 to 50KB (Please Refer Para 15.1 regarding specification of photograph).
- Check RRB-Wise Vacancies for the qualification and Reservation Category of the candidate: The candidates are advised to check the post wise/vacancy wise/RRB wise vacancy position notified in the CEN at Annexure-B to ascertain the vacancies notified against all RRBs for their qualification and ensure that the RRB to which they wish to fill in the online application is having vacancy for their discipline and community/category subject to eligibility in terms of age and medical standards etc.
- After analysing the post wise/vacancy wise/RRB wise vacancy position, candidates may decide the RRB for which they wish to apply duly ensuring that vacancy exists for their qualification and community/EWS/PwBD/ExSM category. Once the RRB has been selected, preliminary registration is completed and registration number is allotted, change of RRB will not be permitted under any circumstances.
About Railway Recruitment Board:
In 1942, a Service Commission with a Chairman and two members was established for recruitment of Subordinate Staff on the then North West Railway was known as Railway Service Commission.In 1945, the Services Commissions were set up at Bombay, Calcutta, Madras and Lucknow. In 1948, the Indian Railway Enquiry Committee reviewed working of commissions.In 1949, due to financial constraints a ban was imposed on recruitments on Indian Railways thus numbers of commissions was reduced to one centrally located at Bombay.In 1953-54 when Economic conditions of Indian Railway improved, four service commission were again set up at Bombay, Madras, Allahabad and Calcutta. In 1956, the Estimates committee generally approved the method of recruitment by the constitution of the Railway Service Commissions. In 1983, to cater to the needs of areas which were being neglected due to locations of the existing commissions, seven more commissions were set up viz, at Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhuvneshwar, Chandigarh, Jammu and Srinagar with sitting at Leh and Trivendrum. In 1984 two more service commissions were set up at Malda and Gorakhpur. In January, 1985 Railway Service Commissions have been renamed as Railway Recruitment Board (RRB). At present 19 Railway Recruitment Boards are functioning.Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) exam to recruit Commercial apprentice, Goods guard, Traffic Apprentice, Traffic Assistant, Assistant Station Master etc. all over India. After releasing answer keys; rrb ntpc declares result after some months. Which can be checked on different 21 official zone websites.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form