Table of Contents
Walk-in-Interview of Northern Railway/Firozpur: 30th January, 2019
Notification No. 40-Med/PTDS/Rectt
Office of the Chief
Medical Superintendent, Punjab
Walk-in-Interview will be conducted by Firozpur Division/Northern Railway on 04.02.2019 for engagement of Part Time Dental Surgeon (04 hrs/2 hrs/ daily/per week except Sunday & National Holidays) on contract basis for various Health units of Firozpur Division. Candidates having the requisite qualification/eligibility criteria as specified below may appear in the ‘Walk-in-Interview’. The engagement will be offered purely on Contract basis for the period of one year which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis as per Railways Board’s Guidelines or till the post filled by regular Doctors selected from UPSC, whichever is earlier.
1.Name of the post- Dental Surgeon
No of post- 2
Pay Scale- Rs.36,900 Per Month
(a) BDS with internship or be a Post graduate (MDS)
(b) Registered with Dental Council of India/Dental Council of State.
(c) Having minimum 3 years experience after registration. Preference will be given to those candidates having experience in Govt. or reputed Private Hospital.
About Northern Railway
” After all, what other experiences do we have to compare with travel as opportunities to expand our horizons (geographically, culturally, emotionally, intellectually) to encounter people, cultures and places so different from ourselves?” This is what Mick smith and Rosaleen Duffy conclude in their analyses of Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility. The efficacy of travel can never be over-stated and undertaking travel in the current times is increasingly becoming effortless thanks to the commitment and Zeal on the part of Railways, owing to their improved and widespread network. Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Reach of Northern Railway
Spreading across the states of Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and the Union Territory of Chandigarh, Northern Railway seems to have the vantage point of standing atop the peninsula and transposing its work rhythms to the rest of the country.
General Conditions and other Terms
- The engagement will be offered purely on contract basis for the period of one year or less then the date of contract.
- No TA/DA free Railway Pass will provided for verification and Walk-in-Interview.
- It is notified that the Part Time Dental Surgeon so engaged may be transferred to any Divisional Hospitals/Health Units in Firozpur Division/Northern Railway subject to the decision of the Competent Authority. They will not confer the right from posting against regular vacant post or transfer on Own request.
- Number of post and .place specified above may be changed. Offer will be on the basis of vacancies available at the time of engagement.
- Post indicated herein may be kept unfilled at the discretion of the Railway administration.
- The contract can be terminated by the Railway at any time during the contract period by giving 15 days notice without assigning any reason as per the terms and conditions laid down in Railway Board’s letter No:2000/H1/12/27/Pti dated-06.10.2000.
- In the event of regular selection through UPSC, the service rendered by the PTDS on this Railway on contractual basis as Part Time Dental Surgeon will not be counted for regularization or absorption.
How to apply
Applicant intending to join as Part Time Dental Surgeon (04 Hrs./2Hrs/ daily) should apply on prescribed format (enclosed) and submitted the same up to 09.30 A.M physically. on the date of ‘Walk-in-interview’ at the venue along attested photocopies of following documents and attend the “Walk-in-Interview” with original certificates mentioned below:-
- Proof of age.
- Proof of passing BDS with Internship & other educational certificates.
- Proof of registration in Indian Dental Council/Dental Council of State.
- Proof of caste in case of SC/ST candidate & Non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidate.
- Mark Sheet(s) of relevant qualification.
- Certificate of experience.
- 04 (four) copies of passport size photograph with self signature.
More details and terms and conditions, application format please visit. Website as www.nr.indianrailway.gov.in.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification