Advt No: 121/17
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Limited invites application for the post of 02 Hindi Assistant on contractual basis. Apply Online before 28 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RITES Job Details:
1.Post Name: Hindi Assistant
Pay Scale: Rs.19470/- (Per Month)
No Of Vacancy: 02 posts
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization.
- The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare/ TA/ DA shall be payable.
Note for Educational Qualification: The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956. Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates. Based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Typing Test. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 08.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form