Table of Contents
Closing Date to apply to North Central Railway: 28th January, 2019
Employment Notice No. CQ 2018-19
RAILWAY RECRUITMENT CELL
NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY, ALLAHABAD
Balmiki Chauraha, Nawab Yusuf Road
Online applications are invited till 23.59 Hrs of closing date from willing candidates having minimum educational and cultural qualification as given in Para 2 below, for recruitment in GP Rs.1900/2000 (Revised Pay Scale after 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level — 02/03) against Cultural Quota 2018-19 on North Central Railway in the following streams:
1.Name of the post- Singer-Hindustani Light (Male/Female)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- PB-I, 25200-20200/-
2.Name of the post- Flute Player (Male/Female)
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- PB-I, 25200-20200/- with corresponding Grade Pay-21900/2000
The candidate should have minimum qualification of Intermediate or equivalent examination passed with 50% aggregate from any recognized Board/University. The condition of 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex. Servicemen and the candidates possessing higher qualification i.e. Graduation/ Post Graduation etc. from a recognized University.
CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY BEFORE APPLYING: The candidates should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions prescribed for the post/examination. Admission of the candidates for the written examinations) for the posts notified in this notification would be on the basis of the information furnished by them in the ONLINE application. If at any stage of recruitment or thereafter, it is found that any information furnished by the candidate in his application is false /incorrect or the candidate has suppressed any relevant information or the candidate otherwise does not satisfy the eligibility criteria for the post(s), his/her candidature will be cancelled forthwith.
- Z 500/- (Rupee Five Hundred Only) for all candidates except those mentioned in Para 7.2 above
- 2250 ((Rupee Two Hundred Fifty Only) for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs), Women, Minorities and Economic Backward lasses whose family income is less than Rs.50000 per annum, with a provision for refunding the same to those who actually appear in the written examination.
HOW TO APPLY: Candidates are required to apply ONLINE for a particular post/Category on the website of Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad (http://www.rrcald.org). Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications are available on the website of RRC Allahabad. Brief Instructions to fill up the same are given in Para Nos. 8 and 9 of this notification.
APPLICATIONS: The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted upto 28 .01.2019 till 23.59 Hrs. No physical copy of application is required to be sent to RRC.
ABOUT NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY
The North Central Railway is one of the seventeen railway zones in India. The largest railway station in NCR is Kanpur Central. It is headquartered at Allahabad and comprises three divisions: reorganized Allahabad division of the erstwhile Northern Railway, Jhansi division of the erstwhile Central Railway, and new Agra division. The North Central Railway, in its present form, came into existence on 1 April 2003. The North Central Railway present network extends over a large area of North Central India, covering the states of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Haryana. By December 2017, railways for the first time installed 6,095 GPS-enabled “Fog Pilot Assistance System” railway signalling devices in four most affected zones, Northern Railway zone, North Central Railway zone, North Eastern Railway zone and North Western Railway zone, by doing away with the old practice of putting firecrackers on train tracks to alter train divers running trains on snail’s pace. With these devices, train pilots precisely know in advance, about the location of signals, level-crossing gates and other such approaching markers.
Serving Railway staff and those working in Quasi-Administrative offices of the Railway organization such as Railway Canteens, Co-operative Societies and Institutes shall have to upload No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by their employer.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply through ONLINE mode by visiting the website of http://www.rrcald.org. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the instructions available on the website. The onus is on the candidate to prove that all the information provided/ submitted by him/her in the application is true.
- Candidates are required to go to the link provided for filling ONLINE application and fill up the personal details/B10-DATA, fee paid etc. carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should ensure that their Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also to debarment. In case any candidate has formally changed the name, then gazette notification or any other legal document, as applicable should be submitted at the time of Document Verification. Such candidates should indicate their changed name. However other details should match with the matriculation certificate.
- NOTE-II: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire recruitment process as important messages will be sent by email and on mobile which will be deemed to have been read by the candidates.
ENCLOSURES TO BE UPLOADED ALONG WITH APPLICATION FORM:
- Certificate in support of age proof.
- Certificate of Educational qualifications as mentioned in para 2.1.1 above.
- Certificate of Cultural qualification as mentioned in para 2.1.2 above.
- SC/ST Cast Certificates issued by the competent authority as per Annexure -A. For availing relaxation as admissible and free traveling facility (Second Class Railway Pass) for attending written examination/document verification. At the time of obtaining reservation and traveling, the Reservation Clerk and/or Ticket Checking Staff will ask for the original SC/ST certificate for verification of genuineness of the candidate.
- For taking relaxation as admissible candidate belonging to Ex-Servicemen/Persons with Disabilities (PWDs)/Minorities/ Economic Backward Classes should have to upload respective certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Copy of No Objection Certificate (NOC) issued by their employer in case of serving employee.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification