Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to North Western Railway:(30 Dec. 2018)
Employment Notic No.04/2018(NWR/AA)
railway recruitment cell,power house road jaipur-302006
North Western Railway (NWR) is inviting eligible candidates to apply online for 2090 posts of Apprentice in various Division.
Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply online by 30-12-2018 , after making sure that they meet the concerned eligibility criteria. All personal and educational details must be mentioned properly.
Name Of The Post: Apprentice
No Of The Post: 2090
Pay Scale: as per norms
Candidates must pass 10th + IIT from a recognize Board Or University.
- Before applying for any level, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils all the eligibility norms. The candidates should have the requisite Educational/Technical qualifications from the recognized board/NCVT as on the date of submission of the application. Those awaiting results of the final exams need not apply. RRC may reject the application of candidates at any stage of the recruitment process in case the 8.13 No column in the application should be left blank as that may lead to rejection of the application. N.A. (not applicable) should be written in those Column/Columns which do not apply to the candidate.
- Verification of all testimonials and certificates will also be a mandatory condition for appointment. Candidates are required to produce original documents at the time of document verification.
- In case candidates are selected for Clerical category, they shall have to pasS the proficiency in Typing with minimum speed of 30 w.p.m in English or 25 w.p.m in Hindi, within a period of 02 years from the date of appointment, for which they may get maximum three chances only, no additional time will be given and failing which service of such candidates will be summarily terminated.
- The date, venue and time of the Written Examination will be published on our website & All. The decision of North Western Railway in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of application and allotment of venues will be final and binding on the candidates.
- The candidates are liable to be called at short notice for various stages of the examination.
- Consisting of four divisions, this railway has a total of 578 stations covering a total of 5449.29 route kms out of which 2575.03 are broad guage and 2874.23 are metre guage. The total track kilometers of this railway, however, are 6559.546 kms. The four divisions are Ajmer, Bikaner, Jaipur & Jodhpur. Jaipur & Ajmer divisions were originally part of Western Railway and Bikaner & Jodhpur were part of Northern Railway. The total number of trains dealt by North Western Railway amounts to 452 out of which BG trains total 264 and MG trains total 188.
HOW TO APPLY
- First-of-all candidates must carefully read/ go through all the instructions given in this notification and follow the same.
- The application foini as per Annexure 1 should be filled up by the candidate in his/her own handwriting, with blue or black ball point pen (not in pencil, fountain pen or gel pen) duly dated, signed & including Left Thumb Impression. The Application Form should be filled up in English or in Hindi only,(international numbers i.e, 1,2,3 etc. should be used) strictly observing all the instructions given in the Employment Notice. Candidates should affix their normal signature in English (not in capital letters) or in Hindi in the Application Form. Application signed in capital letters (in English)/spaced out letters will be treated as invalid and will be rejected.
ABOUT NORTH WESTERN RAILWAY
North Western Railway came being on 1st October, 2002. It was carved out of 2 divisions each from Northern and Western Railways. The formation of this zone along with five other new zones was first approved by Railway Board on 16th September, 1996 and foundation stone for this zone was laid on 17th October 1996 by the then Prime Minister Shri H.D. Deve Gowda at K.P. Singh Stadium, Jaipur. The impetus for formation of New Zone came with the Government of India notification no. 97/E&R/700/1/Notification dated 14.06.2002 wherein it was decided that North Western Railway with its jurisdiction over existing Jaipur and Ajmer divisions of Western Railway and Jodhpur and Bikaner divisions of Northern Railway was to come into effect from 1.10.2002.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification
click above to download
the employment notification