South Western Railway (SWR)
South Western Railway (SWR) invites applications from all eligible and interested for recruitment to 21 positions of Sports Quota. Only eligible candidates need to apply.
Name of the post – Sports Quota
No of post – 21
Pay Scale – Rs 5200- 20200 + GP 1900 - 2000
12th/ ITI with minimum sports norms mention in notification.
- The name and initial of the candidate and fathers name appearing in sohoollcollege certiﬁcates and in sports certiﬁcates should be one and the same.
- The speciﬁc position (100 mtsl 5000mtleiscuss Throleammer Throwl400mt Hurdleleong JumplPivotlFomardlSOkg/4000mts Individual Pursuit l1000mts individual PursuitlAttackerlBlockerMO0m Individual Medley1200m Back StrokelSinglelDouble/Goal KeeperlFull Back/Forward) played in the particular gamelevent if applicable should be mentioned in the application without fail.
- The candidates sewing in any GovthSU including Railways should apply through prope channel or should apply directly with NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from the employer ‘to avoid delay. Advance copy of the application from such candidates without 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer will not be entertained. Please note that no application received after the prescribed date will be entertained.
- The applicant is liable to be appointed against any suitable post in Level 213 of VII CPC Pay Matrix as the case may be, anywhere on South Western Railway.
- Candidates will have to undergo prescribed training course as applicable for the post as per existing instructions.
- Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidature.
- The candidates should be in readiness to appear for the trials at a short notice alter the last date for submission of application is over. Please check the website of RRC. Hubbalii regularly at www.rrchubli.in for getting the information regarding eligibility list, trials, etc.
- Please obtain caste certiﬁcates in the prescribed proforma from the appropriate authority and produce the original certiﬁcate at the time of veriﬁcation. Caste Certiﬁcates issued by the authorities other than those authorised. will not be considered. (Format of Caste Certificate for SCIST candidates in Annexure—‘A’ and 036 candidates in Annexure —‘B’ are available on the website at www.rrchubli.in).
- No TAlDAlAccommodation will be given for appearing in the selection trials. Applicants will have to bring their own kit. They may also be required to stay during the selection for 3-4 clays. for which they have to make their own arrangements.
- Candidates applying for more than one gamelevent shall submit separate applications with separate IPO as fee and documents for each event.
- Sports persons having sports norms for higher levels in the Pay Matrix of Vll CPC and applied against the vacancies for the lower levels can be considered; However, hefshe will not claim for higher Grade Pay after joining the Railways on the basis of spons achievements prior to joining Railways.
- Selected candidates will have to submit ‘Service Bond’ of 5 years at the time of appointment.
Last date for Submission of Application is:09-10-2018.
Interested candidates may send applications in given format along with latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee (If any) to the given address on or before the last date of 09-10-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification