NORTH CENTRAL RAILWAY COLLEGE
TUNDLA, Distt. FIROZABAD. (UP)
(WALK IN INTERVIEW)
North Central Railway College wants to prepare a panel of selected candidates for the following posts to engage on Purely Part Time Contractual basis through walk-in interview on following terms and conditions.
- Engagement for maximum Two Hundred (200) or less working days only.
- Maximum teaching period up to five in a day.
- The part time teacher will perform all jobs related to academics and co-curricular activities including arrangement period, examination and evaluation work for which no payment will be made.
- No facility of railways will be provided like Leave, Medical, Passes, PTO’s & Transportation etc.
- The services of part time teacher can be discontinued at any time without assigning any reason and will have no claim or right for appointment on regular basis and will not form any part of the cadre of Rly. There will be no payment for that month to such part time teacher who left the services in the middle of teaching period without prior notice.
- Age between 18 to 65 years (As per KVS rules).
1.Name of the post- Lecturer (PGT)
No of post- 08
Pay Scale- Rs.27500/-
2.Name of the post- Asstt.Teacher (TGT)
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs.26250/-
3.Name of the post- Primary Teacher
No of post- 14
Pay Scale- Rs.21250/-
Educational Qualifications For PRT (S.No. 17):
- Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or Intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent.
- D.Ed./B.El.Ed./B.Ed. or equivalent diploma/ degree from a recognized university.
- Must be Qualified CTET(Primary stage)/ TET(Primary Level).
- Proficiency in teaching in Hindi and English medium. Desirable : Knowledge of Computer Applications. 10- There will be an exemption of 5% marks in educational qualification for reserve categories (i.e. SC/ST/OBC/Physical Handicapped). It means the minimum educational qualification will be 45%.
11- Last date-27.10.2018 :
The application form along with the duly attested photostat copies should reached to “The Principal, North Central Railway College, Tundla, District Firozabad, Pin
283204, (UP)” through registered/speed post only before or on 27.10.2018. Before applying kindly authenticate the application proforma from employment newspaper. Willing candidates should submit their application in a separate envelope for each post.
The List of Eligible candidates for Interview will be displayed on College Notice Board on 31.10.2018.
(a)Interview for PGT on 01.11.2018 at 8:30 am
(b) Interview for TGT on 02.11.2018 at 8:30 am in Principal’s Chamber, NCR College, Tundla.
(c) Interview for PRT on 03.11.2018 at 8:30 am
14- If the no. of applicants exceeds, the interview will be sustained for next day also. So, candidates must arrange their lodging and boarding for more than one day.
15- Before applying, applicants must authenticate the educational qualification and community published in Employment Newspaper and in other newspapers. Inscribe the S.No., Post, Subjects & Community on the top of your registered envelop.
Note: No T.A. / D.A will be admissible for attending the interview.
Applications shall be treated as cancelled if the applications are not in prescribed proforma/ not received on time/ incomplete or sent by ordinary post.
click above to download
the employment notification