Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority(MMRDA)
Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) invites application for the post 26 Deputy Accountant & Telephone Operator. Apply Online before 10 June 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Deputy Accountant
No of post- 25
Pay Scale- 9300 – 34800/-
Grade Pay- 4300/-
2.Name of the post- Telephone Operator
No of post- 01
Pay Scale- 5200 – 20200/-
Grade Pay- 2000/-
Deputy Accountant: B.com/ B.com with Advance Accountancy and Auditing as Special Subject.
Telephone Operator: S.S.C. or any other its equivalent exam with Telephone Operating Course.
- Candidates should submit their applications through website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in from 22/05/2018 to 10/06/2018. Applications received by hand / by post will not be considered.
- Age, Qualification as on 10/06/2018 will considered valid. Qualification acquired afterwards will not be considered.
- Age Limit : 1) 43 years for reserve category and 38 years for Open Category. (No age limit for MMRDA employees).2) Ex-Serviceman who have put in not less than six months continuous service in the Armed Forces are allowed to deduct from their age the length of continuous service in the Armed forces plus 3 years.3) Age Limit up to 46 year for the part-time graduates/post graduates.4) Age Limit up to 45 year for Handicapped/ Project Affected.
- The reservation of women, disabled and ex-servicemen will be done by the Government from time to time as per the order issued.
- Candidates belonging to Ex-servicemen / Project Affected horizontal reserved category should submit their certificate issued by the competent authority of the same horizontal reserved category.
- Under the scheme “Financial Assistance for educated unemployed” of the Government of Maharashtra, the work done and its experience in the government office for three years is to be recorded in the Employment Guidance Centers. Also,it will be necessary to submit a certificate of part-time candidacy delivered by the authorized officer.
- Handicapped candidate should possess 40% Disable Certificate from the competent Government Medical Officer of Government Hospital of the concerned reserved category.
- Candidates claiming reservation for women, should submit the Maharashtra’s Domicile and non-creamy layer Certificate(except SC and ST).
- If women candidate is not found under the horizontal reserved category, then the same post will be filled from men candidate under the same category.
- If the candidate is not available from the Horizontal reservation, the candidate will be filled in the same social category as per GAD Circular No.SRV-1097/C.R.31/98/16-A, dated 16.3.1999 and GAD Circular No.SRV-1012/16/12/16-A,dated 13.8.2014.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Marathi language. (Candidate should submit S.S.C. Examination certificate.).Otherwise they have to pass Marathi examination as per the Government notification No. -1087/14/ -2/87/20,dated 30 December, 1987
- As per Government Rule 4 “A” of the Government notification No.SRV-2000/CR(17/2000)/Twelve, dated 28th March, 2005 , the Candidate should produce/submit an affidavit of having a small family.
- The Backward Class candidate should have Caste Certificate / Caste Validity Certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Govt. Of Maharashtra and should produce/submit the same. If the Caste Validity Certificate is not available, it is binding to submit the Caste Validity Certificate within six months from the date of appointment, failing which, his/her selection/appointment on the post will automatically come to end with immediate effect without any communication.
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application:22-05-2018.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application:10-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://mmrda.maharashtra.gov.in form 22.05.2018 to 10.06.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form