Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to BECIL: 25th July, 2019
BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise invites eligible candidates for selection of skilled/unskilled employees purely on contract basis for some of our government projects across India.
1.Name of the post- Skilled Manpower as per specification
No of post- 1336
Pay Scale- Rs.9,381.06/-
2.Name of the post- Un-Skilled Manpower as per specification
No of post- 1342
Pay Scale- Rs.7,613.42/-
3.Name of the post- Consultant (Electrical Engineer)
No of post- 04
Pay Scale- Rs.30,000-50,000/-
4.Name of the post- Accounts Executive
No of post- 02
Pay Scale- Rs.20,000-30,000/-
Qualification: ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. (Should have Reading and Writing Knowledge of Hindi and English) Experience: At least two year experience in Electricals.
Age Limit: 18 years and Maximum 45 years.
Qualification: 8th Pass any state education Board or equivalent institutional
(Should have reading and writing knowledge of Hindi and reading knowledge of English)
Experience: At least one year experience preferably in Electrical System
Age Limit: 18 years and Maximum 45 years
Qualification: B. Tech (Electricals) from a recognized University
Experience: At least five years experience in the field of Electrical System Preference will be given to the person retired from Vidyut Vitran Nigam.
Qualification: B. Com/M.Com/MBA (Finance)
Experience: At least five years experience in the field of EPF, ESI and Taxation
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power. BECIL also undertakes supply of specialized communication, monitoring, security and surveillance systems to defense, police and para-military departments. BECIL has its head office in Delhi and corporate office in Noida. The regional office is in Bangalore.
Over the years, BECIL has consciously groomed and developed a team of in-house, versatile and dedicated engineers and also cultivated and harnessing a vast reservoir of professionals drawn from various fields of broadcasting industry which includes public and private broadcasters, defense and cable industry. Through this network of resourceful technical professionals, BECIL has established it pan India presence to serve the needs of the industry.
BECIL has a vast reservoir of experts and integrates the expertise of All India Radio (AIR) and Doordarshan (DD), the national broadcaster of India, creating one of the largest Radio Networks catering to nearly a billion people and the world’s largest Terrestrial Television Network supplemented by Analogue and Digital satellite Broadcasting services reaching out to millions of TV homes in India and abroad.
BECIL works as consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
- The candidates shall be deployed at Government Project like Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh on the following terms and conditions:
- The candidates applying for the job must be of sound physical and mental health and should not be under the influence of any drug or liquor during the duty and have full knowledge and experience to competently complete the job assigned to them. In case it is found that any loss has occurred to the property/interest of the employer due to such employee, the same shall be recovered from him and he will be discontinued from his job immediately.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are already engaged in the similar assignments.
- The employee shall be paid salary as per the Minimum Wages Act, 1948 (as per Government of Uttar Pradesh) subject to the emoluments received from the Principal Employer.
- The contribution of EPF, ESI and all other statutory dues shall be deducted from the above salary of the employee in accordance with respective Statutory Acts.
- In case of rural areas where ESI facility is not available, WC policy will be given to the employees.
- The candidates, applying for the job, must be well aware of the risks involved in performance of their duties in the Department. In this regard, they have to submit a declaration at the time of joining as per the format given at Annexure-1.
- During the performance of duties, if any injury occurs to the employee, they shall be eligible to claim for the compensation under the limits provided in the ESI Act only. No other claims will be paid by the Principal Employer or the Contractor.
- Selection will be made as per prescribed norms and requirement of the job. However, preference will be given to the employees who have submitted certificate from skill development training in the same field.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- Place of posting/Duty point will be transferable and will be as desired by the Principal Employer/Contractor in the interest of the work/project. However, initial posting may be in any circle of Vidyut Vitran Nigam, Uttar Pradesh.
- The selected candidates should bring their original documents of educational qualification and work experience for the purpose of verification of documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the original documents.
- Application forms may be submitted online on www.beciljobs.com along with scan copies of self- attested photocopies of educational/ experience certificates, two passport size photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. There is no need to submit these documents in physical form.
- Registration Fees: Non-refundable registration fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only) for SC/ST/PH candidates by only NEFT/RTGS in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED as per the following Bank Details:
Account Holder’s Name : BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED
Name of the Bank : CORPORATION BANK
Account No. : 510341000702746
IFSC : CORP0000371
Branch Address : CORPORATION BANK, CGO COMPLEX, LODHI ROAD, NEW DELHI-110003
Last date for submission of application form is 25th July, 2019.
All the rights are reserved with the Principal Employer and the Contractor to cancel the contract without any prior notice.
If it is found that any candidate has offered/given bribe in monetary or any other form for his selection, his candidature shall be immediately rejected and he will be barred for applying in any job services of the company in future. Such type of practice is strictly prohibited. Further, it is also advisable to do not deposit cash to any person claiming to be representative of the Principal Employer/Contractor.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification