Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to South East Central Railway: 30th July, 2019
SOUTH EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY
Divisional Office, Personnel Department, Kingsway, Nagpur-440001
Engagement of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 over Nagpur division & Workshop Motibagh, of South East Central Railway.
Online applications are invited through the link of Nagpur Division Provided at website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in from the eligible candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act 1961 in the designated trades at Nagpur Division & Workshop/Motibagh against 313 slots (NGP Division-298 & Workshop/MIB-15). Applications complete in all respects should be submitted online on or before the date of closing.
1.Name of the post- Apprentice
No of post- 313
Pay Scale- 50,000/-
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24
- years of age as ib date of opening of online notification i.e 30.07.2019.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 years in case of OBC candidates.
- For Divyang (PWBD), upper age is relaxed by 10 years.
ABOUT SOUTH EAST CENTRAL RAILWAY
The South East Central Railway is one of the 18 railway zones in India. It is headquartered at Bilaspur and comprises the Bilaspur and Nagpur divisions (formerly part of the South Eastern Railway) and the new Raipur division.
Bilaspur Railway Station is a regional hub for the system. It is the busiest junction in Chhattisgarh and the fourth-busiest in Central India. The zone’s major stations are Gondia (G), Bhandara Road (BRD), Dongargarh (DGG), Rajnandgaon (RJN), Durg (DURG), Bhilai power house (BPHB), Raipur (R), Bhatapara (BYT), Tilda (TLD), Bilaspur (BSP), Gevra Road (GAD), Champa (CPH), Raigarh (RIG), and Anuppur (APR), all of which lie on the Mumbai-Howrah and Mumbai-Katni-Bilaspur main lines. Bilaspur, Gondia, Durg and Raipur are the zone’s major junctions. By 2009, SECR had added a third rail line between Durg and Bilaspur.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates are required to log on to the link of Nagpur Division of SECR’s website www.secr.indianrailways.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE application s and fill up the personal details/ BIO-DATA etc carefully.
- NOTE-I: Candidates should be in possession of Aadhaar Card, At the time of registration, candidates have to fill 12 digit Aadhaar Card number. The candidates not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhhar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID Printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
- This provision is applicable to the candidates of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam.
- Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, vaid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application.
- Candidates have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of document verification.
- NOTE-II: Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate, Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- NOTE-III: Candidates are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be sent by email/SMS which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the candidates.
Documents to be uploded
- Candidates are required to upload the legible scanned copy of following documents:
- SSC (Standard 10th) or its equivalent mark sheet.
- Certificate for prof of date of birth (Standrad 10th or its equivalent certificate or mark sheet indicating date of birth or school leaving certificate date of birth).
- Consolidated mark sheet for all semesters of the trade in which applied/ Provisional National Trade Certificate indicating marks.
- National Trade Certificate issued by NCTV or Provisional National Trade Certificate issued by NCTV/SCTV.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST (as per Annexure-I) for OBC (as per Annexure-II), wherever applicable should be uploaded.
- Disability certificate, in case of “Divyang” candidate. (disability certificate in proper format for 40% or more disability) to be uploaded. However, Annexure-III, IV & VI must be brought at the time of document verification.
- Discharge certificate/ Serving certificate, in case of candidates applied against Ex-Servicemen quota.
- Production of orginal documents, as stated above, on the day of document verification is mandatory without which they will not be allowed to appear in the document verification. Certificates in languages other than English or Hindi should be accompanied by an attested translation in English/ Hindi.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification