No. BMRCL/ 31/ ADM/ 2018/ O&M
BANGALORE METRO RAIL CORPORATION LIMITED
III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, a Joint Venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, is a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) entrusted with the responsibility of implementing the Metro Rail Project in the city of Bangalore.
BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment to positions in the Operations and Maintenance Wing. All appointments proposed will be on “contract basis” only.
The maximum age limit for the post of General Manager is 50 years, Dy. General Manager is 45 years, for Managers it is 40 years and for Assistant Managers, Section Engineers, and Junior Engineers it is 35 years. However in case of deserving candidates having relevant qualification and experience, age will be relaxed at the discretion of the Company.
BMRC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Manager
No. of Vacancy: 10 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.52920/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Junior Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35960/- (Per Month)
- For Assistant Manager: M.Com or MBA (Finance) OR any degree with CA Inter/ CS Inter/ ICWA inter or BE/B.Tech.
- For Junior Engineer: Diploma in Computer Science/ Telecommunication/ Electronics/ BCA.
- Candidates should fill in the application on-line , take a print out of the same and submit along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience prescribed for the post. Candidates who fail to send hard copy of the on-line application along with relevant documents will not be considered even though they have submitted application on-line.
- The application of any candidate found guilty of impersonation or submitting fabricated documents or making statements, which are false or incorrect or indulging in suppression of facts, attempting to use unfair means for the purpose of recruitment, will be liable for rejection.
- The candidates shall have to appear for interview as and when called, at their own cost.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection /appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
How to Apply BMRC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.bmrc.co.in & Send the printout along with copies of all certificates in support of qualification and experience & superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF……………” to General Manager (HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 on or before 28.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Printout: 28.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form