Advt No : CMRL/HR/05/2018
Chennai Metro Rail Limited(CMRL)
Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL) Invites applications for the post of 33 General Manager, MEP Expert,Various Vacancy 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- General Manager, MEP Expert & Various
No of post- 33
Pay Scale- Rs. 1,50,000 – 1,90,000/- , Rs. 50,000 – 90,000/-
Graduate, M.Tech, BE/B.Tech, CA
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 30-05-2018. The candidates are advised to ensure while applying that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and other requirements mentioned and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all aspects. In case, if it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and / or does not comply with other requirements of this advertisement and / or the candidate has furnished any incorrect or false information or has suppressed any material fact, the candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above short comings is / are detected even after appointment, the services will be terminated without any notice.
- The contract period is initially for a period of 2 years and the same will be extended only if requirement exists on mutually agreed terms subject to the performance of the candidates. The engagement on contract will not entail anyone to claim for any regular employment in CMRL.
- In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the interview, if so required, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria, or to relax the minimum eligibility standards/criteria including age limit depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
- Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. CMRL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Acceptance or rejection of application of the candidates will be at the sole discretion of Management.
- Depending on the requirements, the CMRL reserves the right to cancel / curtail / increase the number of vacancies without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- No TA/DA will be paid by CMRL to the candidates for attending the interview.
- CMRL reserves the right to withdraw advertised posts at any time without assigning any reason and also reserves the right to fill (either in the same position or downgraded position) or not to fill the posts and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- Persons already working in PSU / Government organization should produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (self-attested copies of degree/mark sheet/experience certificate) will be out rightly rejected.
- Candidates attempting to influence or interfere with the selection process will be rejected summarily and be declared disqualified for future CMRL recruitments.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:28-06-2018.
Interested candidates may send their application in prescribed format to General Manager (HR), Chennai Metro Rail Limited CMRL Depot, Admin Building, Poonamallee High Road, Koyambedu, Chennai – 600 107 on or before 28th Jun 2018, along with application fee (DD) supported by Bio-Data and one set of self-attested copies of certificate of educational qualifications, age, experience, community and latest passport size photograph.
click above to download
the employment notification