Last Date to apply to RITES: 16th April 2019
Vacancy No: 08-11/19
RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Ltd. is in need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
1.Name of the post- Graduate Engineer Trainee (Civil Engineering)
No of post- 40
Pay Scale- Rs.40,000–1,40,000/-
Note for Educational Qualification:
The candidate should possess full time Degree approved by UGC/AICTE; from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Sections A & B examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) which is treated as equivalent to Degree by Govt. of India, shall also be accepted.
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2015 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.
How to Apply:
- Before applying candidates should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “GATE Details” tab and enter the required details pertaining to GATE – 2018 or GATE – 2019 (as applicable).
- No application will be entertained after the expiry of last date of receipt of Online Application Form. RITES Ltd. does not bear any responsibility for any delay for any reason whatsoever.
- Please attach copies of experience certificates from your previous employment in respect of claims made by you in your application. In respect of current employment, experience certificate/ joining letter along with last months’ salary slips, or, Form 16 and other documents which clearly prove your continuity in the job are to be attached. In case your claim is not established from the proofs submitted by you; your application is liable to be rejected. Please check your claims and certificates submitted by you carefully. Incomplete application, or, insufficient proof would entail rejection of your application. No claims would be entertained at a later stage.
- Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC) should be in the format prescribed by Government of India only. OBC candidates included in the Central List with certificate not more than 12 months old (with clear mention of candidate not belonging to “Creamy Layer”) in the GOI prescribed format only will be considered for the posts reserved for OBC. EWS certificate should also be as per Gov. of India format.
- The candidates are also advised to keep a copy of Application Form submitted with them and to carry the same at the time of the Interview (if called).
- The original testimonials/documents along with one self-attested copy will have to be produced by the candidate(s) at the time of interview (if called).
- Departmental Candidates of RITES are required to apply online and submit their hard copy through proper channel.
- Candidates working in Government Departments/ PSU are required to apply through proper channel. The candidates who apply directly would have to bring NOC from their employer at the time of Interview (if called) so as to consider their claims under technical resignation category.
- Candidates not fulfilling the minimum laid down criteria advertised with respect to educational qualifications, age, and experience for selection to the respective post, would not be able to register online.
- Candidates should submit only one application for one vacancy and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. RITES will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. However, candidates can apply for any number of vacancies.
- Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
- Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
- The period of training/internship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
- Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute
- No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification