South Central Railway
Units of South
South Central Railway invites Applications for the posts of 4103 Apprentice. Apply before 17 July 2018. South Central Railway Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Offcial Website is www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in
1.Name of the post- Apprentice
No of post- 4103
Pay Scale- Not Specified
- The candidates who are called on any day notified by the Administration for verification of certificates are not eligible for any Travelling/Dearness Allowances.
- Original certificates or Testimonials should not be sent along with the application but should be produced at the time of verification of certificates.
- The selected candidates shall execute a contract of Apprenticeship under the Apprentices Act,1961 and if such a candidate is a minor, his parent/Guardian shall execute the prescribed contract.
- The Apprentices shall be governed by the provisions of Apprentices Apprenticeship Rules, 1962 as amended from time to time ind such Rules and Regulations applicable to them.
- In case an Apprentice discontinues the apprenticeship training and fails to fulfill the obligations as per his contract without valid reasons, he shall have to refund the stipend paid to him, the cost of training and such other costs that may be determined under the Rules by the Railway Administration. The decision of the Railway Administration in this regard will be final and binding.
- Eligible applicants should submit their applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-'A') through any one of the above sources. Applications received other than the above sources will not be entertained.
- Railway employees should ensure that the applications of their wards are sent to this office through their respective controlling officials.
- The application form should be filled up in ENGLISH or in HINDI only in his/her own hand writing.
- A colour pass port size recent photograph should be affixed on the application duly signed by the applicant.
- The following self-attested photo copies of the certificates are to be enclosed with the application: 1 . 1 Oth/S S C Certificate in proof of date of birth. 2. ITI certificate with consolidated marks sheet of all the years. 3. Copy of the latest CASTE CERTIFICATE in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates issued by the District Magistrate lMandal Revenue Officer in the prescribed proforma. (for SC/ST candidates - Annexure 'B' and OBC candidates Annexure-C) 4. Physically handicapped certificate duly issued by the competent Medical Board as per rules in case of PWD candidates (Annexure_D).5. Two identical passport size colour photographs firmly stitched in separate cover to the application (apart from one copy pasted on the application form).
Last Date for submission of Application form:17-07-2018.
Eligible candidates may submit their application in prescribed format (attached above) to the office of The Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/ A& R/SCR, RRC, 1st Floor, C-Block, Rail Nilayam, Secunderabad- 500 025, on or before 17 Jul 2018, along with self-attested photocopies of the relevant certificate.
click above to download
the employment notification