Table of Contents
Last Date to apply to Northern Railway: 14th November, 2018
OFFICE OF THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR
NORTHERN RAILWAY CENTRAL HOSPITAL,
BASANT LANE, NEW DELHI-110055
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for engagement to the post of Senior Resident under Senior Residency Scheme at Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi. The applications should be filled on a A4 Size Paper, in the prescribed format & complete with all the requisite Enclosures . The Date and Time of the Walk in interview is specified against each Specialty. Any request for a change in Dates will not be entertained.
Candidates should report with Application form duly filled in &signed along with attested copy of all the requisite documents in Auditorium ,1st Floor , Academic Block, Northern Railway Central Hospital, New Delhi on the Date of walk in interview date at 8.30 A.M. They must carry with them all the Documents in ORIGINAL & produce the same for verification. Selection will be through the process of Walk-in Interview basis. After verification of Documents, only those candidates who are found eligible will be allowed to appear for Interview. All documents have to be produced in ORIGINAL at the time of Interviews also .
The vacancy status & the Dates for WALK IN INTERVIEW are as below:-
1.Name of the post- MEDICINE
No of post- 24
2.Name of the post- ONCOLOGY
No of post- 11
3.Name of the post- ANAESTHESIA
No of post- 07
4. Name of the post- OBST. & GYNAE
no of post- 02
- Post Graduate Degree recognised by MCI in the Specialty,
- Post Graduate Diploma recognised by MCI In the Specialty,
- SR-ONCOLOGY:- Candidates should be DM/DNB oncology or MD Medicine/Pediatrics with one year experience in Medical oncology.
- ONLY If candidates with PG Qualification are not available in a particular specialty, those without PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS out of which one year of Junior Residency from a Government Hospital in the concerned specialty, can be considered.
- Those without PG qualification but having at least Three years (for PG Degree )/ Two years (for PG Diploma ) experience in the specialty after MBBS as a POST GRADUATE TRAINEE ( MD/MS/DNB or Diploma) in the respective Specialty, can also apply.
- All the columns in application form must be filled properly as applications with incomplete/incorrect information are liable to be rejected summarily.
- All the required certificates duly self attested must be attached with the application. The candidates must have their Original Certificates, Publications with them at the time of interview for verification by the office staff & to be shown to the Members of Selection Board if they desire so.
- Please Note that any discrepancy pertaining to the documents may invite cancellation of offer of appointment as well as legal action under the relevant provisions of Indian Penal Code (IPC).
- Enclosures as mentioned in the application form at Column-F are to be attached with the application.
- SC/ST candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the State Govt/Govt of India.
- OBC candidates are required to submit their caste certificate (issued before the date of submission of their applications &but within the last ONE year from the date of Walk in Interview) duly mentioning about the Creamy Layer status ) issued only by the Authorised Competent Authority of the State Govt according to the Govt of India. They will also have to submit a DECLARATION as per annexure at the time of Joining.
- No application fee will be charged from ANY Candidate.
- No TA/DA/ Allowances of any kind will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- List of the selected candidates will be displayed on the notice board. The offer of appointment will also be sent to the selected candidates by E-Mail & by SPEED POST .
- The selected candidates will have to report for duty within a period of 15 days from the date of issue of the letter of offer. Candidature may be cancelled in case of not reporting within the prescribed time limit.
- All the selected candidates will have to produce & deposit their original certificates at the time of joining.
- Any discrepancy may invite cancellation of appointment and legal action as per the rules.The Decision of the Selection Board will be final. In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
- Tenure: Initial appointment will be for One Year only. This would be extendable to a total maximum period of three(03) years in the form of subsequent 2 annual extensions , subject to satisfactory work , conduct & performance.
- Termination/ Resignation of appointment can be done on one month notice or pay from either side.
- Admissible Emoluments: Pay Band (PB3)- Rs.15,600-39,100/-, Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/-(vide Railway Board Letter No2006/H/2-1/5, dated 30.03.09,and other allowances as admissible for Senior Residency Scheme under Ministry of Railways.
About Northern Railway:
After all, what other experiences do we have to compare with travel as opportunities to expand our horizons (geographically, culturally, emotionally, intellectually) to encounter people, cultures and places so different from ourselves?” This is what Mick smith and Rosaleen Duffy conclude in their analyses of Contemporary Geographies of Leisure, Tourism and Mobility. The efficacy of travel can never be over-stated and undertaking travel in the current times is increasingly becoming effortless thanks to the commitment and Zeal on the part of Railways, owing to their improved and widespread network.
Northern Railway, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad.
Find below all the relevant links related to this employment news / notification.
click above to download
the employment notification